20 websites to write and submit articles

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are many websites that allow writers to submit articles and get paid for their work. Here are 20 websites that you may be interested in, along with a brief description of how they function:

HubPages: A website where writers can create articles on a variety of topics and earn money through ads and affiliate marketing.

Constant Content: A platform for writers to sell their articles to customers looking for high-quality content.

Textbroker: A website that connects businesses with freelance writers to create content. Writers are assigned a rating and receive work based on their rating.

iWriter: A platform that allows businesses to order content from a pool of writers. Writers are paid based on their rating and the quality of their work.

HireWriters: A website that connects businesses with freelance writers to create content. Writers are paid based on their rating and the quality of their work.

Listverse: A website that pays writers for creating lists on a variety of topics.

The Penny Hoarder: A personal finance website that pays writers to create articles on money-related topics.

Cracked: A website that pays writers to create humorous articles and lists.

RankPay: A website that pays writers to create SEO-friendly content for businesses.

Boostability: A website that pays writers to create SEO-friendly content for businesses.

Scripted: A platform that connects businesses with freelance writers to create content. Writers are paid based on their rating and the quality of their work.

The Write Life: A website that pays writers to create articles on writing-related topics.

Freelance Writing: A website that offers resources and job listings for freelance writers.

ProBlogger: A website that offers resources and job listings for bloggers.

BloggingPro: A website that offers resources and job listings for bloggers.

Freelance Writing Jobs: A website that offers resources and job listings for freelance writers.

Upwork: A platform that connects businesses with freelance writers to create content. Writers are paid based on the quality of their work.

Fiverr: A platform that allows writers to offer their writing services to customers.

PeoplePerHour: A platform that connects businesses with freelance writers to create content. Writers are paid based on the quality of their work.

FlexJobs: A website that offers resources and job listings for flexible jobs, including writing jobs.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You have just mentioned almost all the sites that j know where one can write Abd earn money though a lot of them accepts mostly people from the top countries but it is still good that we know about it. The good thing is that you can make money on these sites as a writer if you are eligible to write on them

As I have already stated above the problem I do have about this site's is their discrimination on developing countries especially my country. you would contact the sites and you wouldn't get any response from them and this continues to keep one waiting but to no avail.

I had joined fiverr and upwork but yet the get a job off these sites but I'm going to keep trying I wouldn't gain by quitting so I will rather keep trying to see how to get a job off these sites to make more money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of writing platforms presently to make money for yourself online if you are a professional writer. Listverse is one of the platforms I know well because I have an account there some years ago and I can tell you categorically that it is a very good platform for writers but one thing is that it is very competitive.

It is also important and necessary for you to know that there are some specific countries Which are accepted on the platform. If you're not in those countries, you will not be accepted and another thing is that it is only for people who know how to write in English.

That means there is no opportunity for those who do not have knowledge of English language on the platform. Their pay rate is also one of the best because they pay you $100 for every of your article that is accepted.