8 Legit Get Paid to Write Websites

Holicent

VIP Contributor
1. Dame
Essays are said to cost $200 from Dame. Reported features and other article types are accepted, and pay rates may differ for those.

2. The Establishment
The Establishment will pay up to $125 for essays and reported stories.

3.LightHouse
LightHouse gives writers who are blind or visually impaired $100 for encouraging essays.

4. Narratively
Narratively pays between $200 and $300 for 2000 and 2500-word essays on particular subjects. For a list of current requirements, consult their guidelines.

5. Modern Love
According to reports, the Modern Love column of the New York Times will pay up to $300 for essays on any topic related to modern love.

6.The Bold Italic
If you're from San Francisco or have a connection to the city, the Bold Italic might be a good fit for you. The gig economy, online dating, mental illness, and other topics have been discussed in previous essays. Each essay earns $50.

7.Buzzfeed
Buzzfeed receives an estimated 168 million unique visitors each month and publishes a wide range of topics to entertain and inform those visitors. pays $0.13 to $0.27 per word.

8.Babble
Babble will pay you anywhere from $100 to $150 for posts about parenting, entertainment, pregnancy, beauty, style, food, travel, and parenting. NOTE: The writing guidelines for Babble are no longer readily available. To locate an editor's contact information, you may need to do some digging.)

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There are a lot advantages in get paid to write websites, many of these websites allow you to choose your own topics and schedule, which means you can write when it is convenient for you and on topics that interest you. This can be a great way to fit writing into your busy schedule.

Another advantages of writing for these websites is they provide opportunities to network with other writers and professionals in the industry. This can be valuable for building relationships and getting advice from more experienced writers, you will also be able to gain exposure and build your portfolio. This can be especially valuable if you are just starting out as a writer or are looking to expand your audience.

If you have a passion for writing and want to make some extra cash, getting paid to write for websites can be a good way to do so, nice article.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am a member of BuzzFeed but I don't know that they offer this opportunity for writers but I think that everybody may not be accepted on the platform.

The pay rate for each word is also beautiful but your article must be very much researched and very comprehensive before it will be accepted in my opinion.

What i used the platform for was promoting affiliate products. Someone I met on Facebook sometime ago who taught me affiliate marketing said that as a writer or someone who posts on the platform, you can be able to make money through affiliate marketing with it.

I actually signed up on the platform and I started promoting some affiliate links there but I gave up on the long run.
I think another platform that comes close to BuzzFeed in terms of that opportunity is Clearvoice. In Clearvoice you can create a micro-blogging space for yourself and you can promote things there.