Legit paid survey site!

GoddessShyla

I already posted this on the Make Money forum so I hope they don't get mad at me haha. But
I found a legit survey site yall. I LOVE it!!! They send your money to your Paypal.
paidera.com
Happy Clicking!!

And let everyone know what you think of it!

Attachments

• How To Take Paid Online Surveys for Money - Step by Step Guide.jpg
    How To Take Paid Online Surveys for Money - Step by Step Guide.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What is all this site all about. You should have at least put us through. We all know for sure that there safe some survey websites that pay well but are they really meant for mmsome countries in the third world? If yes, what are the criteria needed before we can register and how much can be made on it per day. Does it have a minimum withdrawal and what are the payment options available on the website. These and many more should be the issues to be treated.

GoddessShyla

What is all this site all about. You should have at least put us through. We all know for sure that there safe some survey websites that pay well but are they really meant for mmsome countries in the third world? If yes, what are the criteria needed before we can register and how much can be made on it per day. Does it have a minimum withdrawal and what are the payment options available on the website. These and many more should be the issues to be treated.
You should be able to do it from anywhere. Each survey is a certain amount. The highest I've seen is about $0.72. The lowest like $0.10 but those are like 1 minute surveys. And they have TONS of surveys to choose from. And the best part is that its FREE to sign up! They send your money to your Paypal.
Oh and if you want more info or tips on how to navigate the site (even though its pretty easy) you can check out this youtube video.
Its where I got the info from.

GoddessShyla

The minimum pay out is $30 it looks like and you can do however much you want. There isnt a cap on how many you can do.

uforwealth

Verified member
The minimum pay out is $30 it looks like and you can do however much you want. There isnt a cap on how many you can do.
The only problem with this site is that it is not worldwide. It doesn't accept people from all countries of the world. Apart from that, the website uses PayPal as its payment system which is unavailable worldwide. For example, Nigerians can't legally receive PayPal funds to their Nigerian PayPal wallet.

GoddessShyla

The only problem with this site is that it is not worldwide. It doesn't accept people from all countries of the world. Apart from that, the website uses PayPal as its payment system which is unavailable worldwide. For example, Nigerians can't legally receive PayPal funds to their Nigerian PayPal wallet.
Oh I see. Well that is unfortunate.

ojo2021

Banned
Swagbucks is one the best legit site where you can earn your money. They pay you to do some surveys. We have other sites that are also reliable and pays. You can get your withdrawal using PayPal. If you don't have one, you can create and start earning from the platform.

GoddessShyla

Swagbucks is one the best legit site where you can earn your money. They pay you to do some surveys. We have other sites that are also reliable and pays. You can get your withdrawal using PayPal. If you don't have one, you can create and start earning from the platform.
Is it worldwide? And are there other ways to receive the money?