Are Paid Surveys Legit?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There might be legit ones but so far I haven't gotten any reasonable one and I'm not intending to try anymore due to my previous experiences. I see it as a waste of time and resources. Are survey sites trying to help or just trying to take your details. They tell you they don't sell your details , how are we even sure of the things that happen underground? Are there any organization regulating them. I mean a platform that can't reward you for the stress you go through , how do they even keep their promises?

Survey sites are time wasting and big trick designed to rob people of their details yet giving them unending promises.

Godson1

I think some might be legit but I haven't gotten any reasonable one due to my previous experiences. Some survey sites only trying to take your details and time. They tell you they don't sell your details , how are we even sure of the things that happen underground? Are there any organization regulating them. I mean a platform that can't reward you for the stress you go through and they never keep their promises. One have to be care when doing some survey and don't give out your real information.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Is their claim of payment Genuine or not? We need to expose scam sites, someone help!
Hi again. Hope you are fine. Today, there are a lot of survey sites online. Some are legit and some are not legit. Surveys are a very popular earning method. However, surveys are not for all countries. I mean that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. In the past I registered to several survey sites but soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys to participate from time to time which was a complete waste of time. Unfortunately, for my country surveys are not available. But if surveys are available for your region you can give it a try. Many people make a good income from surveys daily. It is true that there are a lot of scam sites. For this reason, we must be very careful. It is important to read some reviews or ask our friends before registering for a new site. It is a pity to work on a survey site and not get paid in the end. This is very disappointing and very unfair at the same time. I wish I knew some legit survey sites to recommend to you and to everyone of course. I am sure that there are a lot of trusted survey sites online and we will get the right information from members here. We are a big family on Trendri and we try to help each other by sharing our opinions, advice, information and experiences.