Worldcoin a better solution in increasing opportunities in web3.

Zeddicus

The world is advancing into the web3 and as such there is a need to protect one's privacy while accessing the global economy.

World coin open source protocol seems address these salient issues while ensuring accessibility to its largest public financial network regardless of our social strata. It's listing on various CEXs could be seen as the driving force to its exposure as well as engendering huge adoption hence boosting its potentials in the market.

The hype around this project could be real cos a significant price action has been seen. Prolly, it's because the project was co-founded by OpenAI's Sam Altman.

Bash4j

The hype is real for sure but how will I be able to claim the grants if there are no available operators in my country (Nigeria). I applied to be an operator to help grow and provide the service in my province, my only link to this project for now is the $WLD token on Bitget portfolio, I wish to be an integral path of this project.

The hype is real for sure but how will I be able to claim the grants if there are no available operators in my country (Nigeria). I applied to be an operator to help grow and provide the service in my province, my only link to this project for now is the $WLD token on Bitget portfolio, I wish to be an integral path of this project.
Same here, I'm in Nigeria and couldn't redeem my coin from the WLD app. I think I will have to do what you did, let me see how I can access it on Bitget too. I just wish I can send it out of their app to an exchange.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
The world is advancing into the web3 and as such there is a need to protect one's privacy while accessing the global economy.

World coin open source protocol seems address these salient issues while ensuring accessibility to its largest public financial network regardless of our social strata. It's listing on various CEXs could be seen as the driving force to its exposure as well as engendering huge adoption hence boosting its potentials in the market.

The hype around this project could be real cos a significant price action has been seen. Prolly, it's because the project was co-founded by OpenAI's Sam Altman.
Sam Altman did a great job but a lot more things need to be solved. Like what about dats fabrication? Since they're taking real iris scan, isn't it super sensible?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Hodling WLD on Bitget would provide you potential profit but have to use their platform to be the part of their ecosystem directly.

Bash4j

Sure, I have the Worldcoin app installed on my device although we are still facing a few technical challenges and access to the scanning device is still a mystery we are yet to resolve.
But thanks to Bitget fast listing speed I'm already in profit.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Sure, I have the Worldcoin app installed on my device although we are still facing a few technical challenges and access to the scanning device is still a mystery we are yet to resolve.
But thanks to Bitget fast listing speed I'm already in profit.
Bitget have listed it at the same day of other exchanges right? What extra facilities we can get over there?

Bash4j

Bitget have listed it at the same day of other exchanges right? What extra facilities we can get over there?
Aside the exchange flexible staking and super airdrop event the few features I'm currently exploring are
The AI-powered spot grid feature that offers benefits for both novice and experienced traders.
One-Click Copy Trading feature with a special trading program that allows anyone new to trading and crypto begins to start trading right away.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Aside the exchange flexible staking and super airdrop event the few features I'm currently exploring are
The AI-powered spot grid feature that offers benefits for both novice and experienced traders.
One-Click Copy Trading feature with a special trading program that allows anyone new to trading and crypto begins to start trading right away.
Be careful mate, CopyTrading is a good to go features if you're following a master trader who's winning ratio is good enough...