Worldcoin, Sam Altman's New Project

Azed

Worldcoin is a digital passport that let's you prove you are a unique and real person while remaining anonymous. It’s designed to be decentralized, simply meaning that ultimately its supervision and decision making will rest with its community of users. In my opinion this is a quality project worth investing in.
I learnt that Worldcoin wants to give out free crypto to people for just scanning their eyeballs, last I checked approximately 2m+ users have signed up for it.
It became more interesting when I discovered that Sam Altman, OpenAI's CEO is a co-founder to this project.
Worldcoin has potentials, it has already attracted lots of investors and crypto exchanges to list their token $WLD. It recently got live on top platforms like Bybit, Binance and Bitget, the team did a good job in making this possible, the token will gain massive exposure and traction as a result of all the listings. Trading volume, market cap and number of holders is also expected to significantly increase.

FinnChavez

looks solid, ill definitely be keeping my eye on it. Between the big names involved, the rapidly growing community and fresh take on digital identity, looks like it could shape out to be a winner once all the controversy blows over. At the end of the day we do need a global authentication and identity layer, especially going into this new digital age.

Bash4j

If worldcoin is in the hands of everyone, won't that create enormous sell pressure? What can you actually buy with worldcoin besides other cryptos? The scarcity of Bitcoin keeps it valuable, and the utility of exchange tokens like BGB keeps them valuable too.

iamcryptic

Worldcoin is a digital passport that let's you prove you are a unique and real person while remaining anonymous. It’s designed to be decentralized, simply meaning that ultimately its supervision and decision making will rest with its community of users. In my opinion this is a quality project worth investing in.
I learnt that Worldcoin wants to give out free crypto to people for just scanning their eyeballs, last I checked approximately 2m+ users have signed up for it.
It became more interesting when I discovered that Sam Altman, OpenAI's CEO is a co-founder to this project.
Worldcoin has potentials, it has already attracted lots of investors and crypto exchanges to list their token $WLD. It recently got live on top platforms like Bybit, Binance and Bitget, the team did a good job in making this possible, the token will gain massive exposure and traction as a result of all the listings. Trading volume, market cap and number of holders is also expected to significantly increase.
Sure, it has lots of potential, but there are reservations, especially regarding the privacy aspect. What's your opinion about that?

Wow, so this WLD is posed to making this huge impact. I saw it when it got listed on Bitget but I thought it was just a random token until I got to Twitter and now here. Okay let's see how it goes. I think the multiple CEX listing will make more people add it to their watchlist.
Thanks mate.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Have u noticed, Vitalik has criticised WorldCoin? There's major security issue since they requires iris scan!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
If worldcoin is in the hands of everyone, won't that create enormous sell pressure? What can you actually buy with worldcoin besides other cryptos? The scarcity of Bitcoin keeps it valuable, and the utility of exchange tokens like BGB keeps them valuable too.
BGB need's huge usecase like BNB. Have bitget announced anything related to their own chain?

Bash4j

For now, I guess not. But in line with the exchange's new vision to ease beginner trading challenges and boost existing users' profit margins via adopting advanced AI tech. And rebranding its slogan to trade smarter. Who knows if the exchange has something bigger in the pipeline?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
For now, I guess not. But in line with the exchange's new vision to ease beginner trading challenges and boost existing users' profit margins via adopting advanced AI tech. And rebranding its slogan to trade smarter. Who knows if the exchange has something bigger in the pipeline?
Don't u think, adding AI on trading field would bring the threat of market manipulation?