Workshop and seminar for employee training

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is not to brag but I have attended countless of short courses by seminar, workshop and training session for technology and management. Some are free courses and some are paid courses. In the period of my employment I can say that I have gained important knowledge on those short courses that helped me in my career because most of them are useful.

An HR officer of our bank said that when the employee has undergone training then he becomes efficient and an asset of the company. I believe in that statement because before I attended training I was raw especially in management workshops. I remember the course Managerial Analysis which gave me an insight of the proper behavior of a manager when there is a crisis. I got a lot of benefit from that short course.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Before I was hired by a company to work as a software developer, I had attended countless seminars and workshops (some free and some paid)> Workshops and seminars are very useful in enhancing your knowledge, skills, and expertise. You also gain exposure because workshops and seminars are conducted by the profssionals.