Working Online: What's The Duration You Dedicate In Working Daily?

Kendy

Verified member
Working online to some people might be seen as easy and to some it might be intermediate or difficult. It's not easy working online because you need motivation, most especially if you're operating at home. You need to refute the urge to procrastinate and also to meet up with your daily targets.

When I was on Bizdustry forum, I spend over 4hours to get the maximum 50 comments which is equivalent to $1 and it was so discouraging but the money is needed. This invariably means to earn $1, I dedicated 4hours to achieve the target on my less busy schedule. Also, I do take into consideration my psychological state of mind to avoid burnouts due to commenting, on days when I'm totally stressed, I take a quick break to avoid health challenges.

How many hours do you dedicate online either you're working on a part-time or full-time basis online?

I work online as part time, especially on paid to post forums. Due to other engagements, most times it is difficult to make out time to work online.
However, I do try to schedule three to four hours to earn money online. In this couple of hours, I can make a little over a dollar.

Yeah making money online is not busy especially on sites that give you cents for posting. But direct projects with clients can help you to earn more money. I have worked with direct clients and have earned 10$ for only 1.5 hour working on the project. I have also earned 64$ in 4 days working on a presentation designing project.
But it is nice to earn some dollars by working on such platforms where earning is slow but guaranteed. Like in this platform, I spend my free time working here. Something is better than nothing. But you have to plan out a strategy how to make money online in little time possible. It is important to know the opportunities that can pay you more in little time. Other than that you can invest time in building some passive income sources that can pay you lifetime commissions. Planning the strategy is the key.

On working online, it depend on the person too. Some people use online money making as their full time work while others use it as part time work. I personally use it as a part time work because I'm an artist too.

Previously, I was only available in the midnight but I realized I can make a reasonable amount of money when I concentrate on online money making too. So for now at any free time then I just pick up my cell phone and try to make something.

I don't actually know the amount of time I spend online because I can say I don't normally spend 3o minutes at a time.

I do a handful of earning sites (paid to post sites and article sites), however, I am not using these sites as my main income source. I use these sites only when I do not have any work or assignments, and I am free. I basically work on upwork, I work on other sites only when I do not have assignment on upwork. When I get assignments on upwork, normally, I spend 5-6 hours every day on the task. When I do not have any tasks on upwork, I work on my blog or earning sites and spend 5-6 hours.

I spend so much time before I ever get to complete my tasks on different forums that I am a member of and trying to make money there .

I am currently active on only two websites and this usually takes about four hours of my day to complete everything and make up to $4 .

The amount of money may not be too much, but I believe it is enough to some extent and can cover one or two expenses that could be hanging on .

I am also learning a profitable skill and I get to spend hours researching on what is really working on the business opportunity .

This is actually what takes most of my time , because I spend most of my time learning what is working and trying to reach from people who are ahead of me to see how they are doing it so that I won't be left behind .

I am also trying as much as possible to see to it that, I develop my own strategy because trying to use what is working for other people is not proving better results at the moment, that is why I am working to make sure I come up with what is working for me.

The world is getting modernize these days , and it is considered that technology is gradually taking over the business and the financial world making it easy for people to easily , accurately , and effectively carry out business activities and also to earn money by working online . Making money online is considered to be interesting and kind of addictive especially if you have a legit , easily accessible , flexible , and high paying website you are currently working on in order to earn money online . Despite how interesting and addictive it could be , it is advised we work online in moderation so as not to incur some dehumanizing health and physical effect to ourselves .

Personally I devote 2 hours of my time to work here in the trendri website forum . And when I'm done posting comment and thread I switch over to another website which I have also been working to earn money online . All together I will say 4 hours is what I devote into the act of making money online which is not relatively bad . Because I am fully aware that's working online frequently and almost every second restrict your activity and interaction with the outside world . I do not fancy the idea of staying at home to work online in order to earn money , rather I stay at school or at my workplace to work online where I could also meet freiends and new people as well .

I spend so much time in working online such that it collides with my daily activities. There are so many daily activities I had to sideline just in the quest of using the time to make money. I usually have a routine exercise for about two hours but since the inception of making money online, I had to cut down the duration of the exercise to only thirty minutes. Most of the time, when I am free or do not have any activity to engage in, I find myself using more than 6hours to get quality comments and threads on this forum.

I have a friend who is into transcription, she literally spends more than 10hours working, such that she even forgets to eat something. I have to constantly remind her that health is wealth. So right now, the method she adopts is by pasting her schedule in her private office at home and she tries as much as possible to abide by it and does not miss her meals anymore. Making money online is not easy at all and it baffles me when people paint it and make it look like when once you register on a site, you would receive $100 without virtually doing nothing!

Lolz, sorry about what you were going through , in most cases posting of comments and writing content generally is so stressful , Time organisation is very important and a lot of people including me I would organise my time perfectly to make sure I put all those things into consideration .

What I do is that I do not spend more than two hours at the single time trying to post content and if I know that I have to spend more than 2 hours at a time I have to split it to make sure I work twice within that period and not really to spend that whole hours at a single time. That will really be stressful and will lead to a lot of psychological stress and exhaustation.

Anyone that is just interested to comment or post content have to organise or find a suitable time that will really help them to work online without any disturbances because disturbances is another thing that could affect you psychologically when trying to post content , that is why a lot of people including me sometimes will always prefer to work at night. Night will really help to cut off the risks of being exhausted while trying to post content.

Working online to some people might be seen as easy and to some it might be intermediate or difficult. It's not easy working online because you need motivation, most especially if you're operating at home. You need to refute the urge to procrastinate and also to meet up with your daily targets.

When I was on Bizdustry forum, I spend over 4hours to get the maximum 50 comments which is equivalent to $1 and it was so discouraging but the money is needed. This invariably means to earn $1, I dedicated 4hours to achieve the target on my less busy schedule. Also, I do take into consideration my psychological state of mind to avoid burnouts due to commenting, on days when I'm totally stressed, I take a quick break to avoid health challenges.

How many hours do you dedicate online either you're working on a part-time or full-time basis online?
Hi. Thank you very much for your thread and the interesting topic you have chosen. As far as I am concerned, I enjoy working online though it is not always easy. Trendri is my favourite site and I try to work here daily. Actually, it is the only earning platform I trust and I would definitely recommend it to those who are interested in making some legit money online.

Unfortunately, I do not have much free time to work on this wonderful platform, though I would love to, because I have an offline job as well. Sometimes I may work here for less than thirty minutes and some other times I may work for about an hour. It depends on the time I have available to spend.

The truth is that I enjoy working on Trendri when I come back home after work.It makes me relax and forget about all the problems of the day. I really like creating new threads or replying to other members' threads. I also like reading some of the threads the people here publish every day because I learn new things from them. I wish I had the time to read all of them. Anyway, I think that it is important for us to find some time in the day either to work online or do things that make us feel happy. :)