Working during retirement

saoussen57651

Hello,
A lot of people choose to do a work after retirement. Because we know that having full day empty without any activity is a boring task and also retirement pension is even lower from the salary you get.
Some retired persons choose to work at a coffee or restaurant preparing or bring foods and drinks to people.
While others think to work as drugstore selling items to people.
Working during retirement could have a positive impact for the health as there is no free time hole the day and the retired person has a kind of financial independance, so no need everytime for every purchase the help of the children, unless the health situation by prescription of a doctor doesn't allow him to do any kind of activities.

Shortie

I will admit, I am someone that would probably retire but would still like to keep myself busy somehow in terms of working. I am never happy unless I am busy doing something and if I am not doing something that is keeping me busy I feel like I am useless and should be doing more. Some choose to as you say work in a restaurant or even work at a coffee store just to still keep themselves busy and if they are happy doing that then I see no harm. Many people feel that if they stop working they will end up in a bad state healthwise and that is usually what pushes them to keep going.