Work Online and Earn in Dollars and Naira

Israel1980

Make Money and Cash Out!!!

This earning site is your go-to for making extra cash daily. How? Just dive into simple social media tasks on YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and other platforms.

Easy Ways to Make Money Every Day

Do social media engagements, play games, share your thoughts in surveys, and try out new apps to pocket some money online every day.

Boost Your Business with Digital Workers

Here, you can hire digital workers to give your business a boost on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, WhatsApp, and Twitter.

FAQs - Your Guide to Earning!

How do I start earning on this platform?

Copy and paste this web address into your browser, "bit (dot) ly (slash) earnmassively" , replace that dot with "." and that slash with "/" and ensure that you leave no space at all in the link to avoid errors. Hit your Enter button, and sign up. Don't forget to spread the word – you get 500 NGN for each friend who joins.

How can I withdraw my money on this site?

Withdraw your earnings in Naira or Dollars anytime. Payouts happen every Friday to your bank or PayPal. You can start with just ₦500 or $5.

How do I withdraw in Dollars?

For Dollar withdrawals, your earnings will be sent straight to your PayPal account. Easy peasy.

How do I earn from referring people to this platform?

Use the special Referral link provided when you sign up. You'll get 500 NGN for each friend you refer, but make sure your friends have a verified account.

What are the perks of verifying my account?

A verified account opens the door to a lifetime of job opportunities, the ability to hire workers, and unlimited withdrawals.

Is this platform legit?

Absolutely! Since 2018, they've been connecting people with job opportunities. Now, this platform links businesses and creators with online workers for genuine earnings.

How can I get real-time (organic) followers and subscribers for my social media?

Sign up and hire real-time workers to engage with your posts on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, WhatsApp, and Twitter.

How can I sell my product online through this platform?

Hire online workers to share your flyers on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and more. Quick and cost-effective. Sign up now!

Can I work and make money without verifying my account?

Certainly! But if you verify your account, you'll unlock better job opportunities and gain the ability to withdraw your earnings.

How long does it take for a job to get approved?

The job poster has 24 hours to give the thumbs up. If not, consider it automatically approved.

What's a Verified Dollar Wallet?

If you fancy earning in dollars, grab yourself a special wallet. Start with dollars, and you'll also get a verified account in Naira for free. A small fee of $5 applies to verifying a dollar wallet.

How do I withdraw my money?

Log in, hit your wallet, choose 'Withdraw'', state the amount, and decide whether you want it in your bank or PayPal. It's either instant or by Friday. The minimum is ₦500 or $5.

Still want to ask questions, use the WhatsApp +2349158600418

Be ready to have a blast earning!!!