Earn Money Will You Teach Your Children How To Make Money Online?

Moni

Since making money online has become something many people are doing nowadays because many websites are offering jobs to online money makers.

I called this way of money making a "Gentle Man's Job" because you do not need to struggle much, little stress, and no sweat. All you have to do is to rest on your bed, have your phone or PC or laptop in your comfort room with your fan or AC on and then start making money.

Although is not all that simple but you can invest from your first money you earn online to get more money through online.
In my country nowadays, is hard to get a job even if you are university graduate therefore, is good advice to join online money making if you don't have a job or you can even work online as a part-time.

From your experience on online money making, will you teach your children on how to earn money online?

Once I am able to develop a proven money making method for myself and the love ones. Nothing will stop me from teaching my children how to make money online. I will start grooming them right from the childhood by buying computer system for them to play with. This will get them familiar with internet browsing and they will be able to do a lot of things. I will make sure that they acquire latest money making skills that will fetch them money online.

In the next couple of years I'm very sure the effectiveness and relevance of online jobs in the society will be much more proven and well spread. I'm very sure that digitalization will be at its peak at that time. I intend turning my children on acquiring online skills because that will be very much in the mind when they grow up. Online skills that can be marketable live programming coding and digital marketing will be very much part of their childhood lol. Online businesses at the real gold now.

My children will grow up knowing the essence of the digital world and I will also be very ready to put them through some things they don't know about how to make money online. I don't wish and pray for my children to work under anybody till they make it.

One of the things that I regret not knowing right from the very little age is how to make money online or personal finance in general. In view of these I plan to teach my children exactly how to make money by it online or offline as soon as they are up to 8 years old

I am going to teach them how to make money online and this will make it pretty much easier for them to be self-reliant. With this I will not be able to show that some of their expenses since they are able to produce income on their own. Unless we give me opportunity to channel my resources to something else.

Yes, I will definitely reach my children how to make money online when they come of age. I have seen the importance of making your own money even while still depending on your parents and it is really great. So I will impact my children on this too. I will give them suggestions and allow them to choose whichever method they like.

Definitely before I give birth I would have instituted and authority online. So from there I can teach my children how to make a whole lot of money online. If I can be able to develop a solid source of income online then my children will definitely inherit it and even make more money.

Of course yes..Nothing will stop me from teaching my children how to make money online.???

Since making money online has become something many people are doing nowadays because many websites are offering jobs to online money makers.

I called this way of money making a "Gentle Man's Job" because you do not need to struggle much, little stress, and no sweat. All you have to do is to rest on your bed, have your phone or PC or laptop in your comfort room with your fan or AC on and then start making money.

Although is not all that simple but you can invest from your first money you earn online to get more money through online.
In my country nowadays, is hard to get a job even if you are university graduate therefore, is good advice to join online money making if you don't have a job or you can even work online as a part-time.

From your experience on online money making, will you teach your children on how to earn money online?
I for sure have been on my sons(13 and 15) about making money online. They both run track, along with playing football and basketball and gear is not cheap lol. I started them out with surveys and that lasted a little while, but after awhile they just got bored with that. So I made them both get the Step Banking card and introduced them to a app where they can play games(accumulate points) and turn that into cards for gifts for their Play Station/Xbox (which my 13 does), but my 15 year old is more active so he converts his points into PayPal cash and then transfers the money to his Step card.
Once they turn 18 I will introduce them to Crypto and Forex so they can be financially stable during college.

To be fair the young ones in my circle I just let them do what they want. One nephew is into gaming and he was spending money to buy points. A niece is into vlogging and I guess she is earning from it now. Working online the way I am doing is not fit for the kids. This kind of work is only for people like me who has nothing much to do.

Apart from my children, I will also teach my wife how to make money online. In case I am not around she can simply teach the children how to make money online in my absence. There is nothing bad if every members of the family knows how to make money online. It will be easier to acquire things on their own.