Will the introduction of digital currency in Nigeria affect how we do business?

General01

Recently the government of Nigeria launched e-naira the only digital currency recognized by the country's authorities.

Several external happenings has had an effect on the pattern of conduct of business even at the global level.
That's why the question
"Will the introduction of the digital e-naira affect the way business is being conducted?" Is very important.

As it is essential to know where we are and where we are heading.

In my opinion, it will definitely influence the mode of operation of businesses.

The world is rapidly changing, several inventive and innovative ideas and processes are being incorporated almost every day. The business world is unlike how it was decades ago because the changes in technology has had a knock-on effect on the manner we conduct and handle business.

Decades ago we barely could see a shop collecting money via cards. This is not the case currently as almost all shops, malls and important business areas largely make money transanctions via cards.

Perhaps, in the nearest future conducting of business would not required cards as the e-naira can be transferred without it.

This is very important point for business owners to take note and try adopting it while they are conducting their businesses. This is the best thing a visionary person would in other to maintain relevance in this ever changing world

What are your opinions?

I have not just like many other Nigerian citizens seen the benefit of just launched digital currency. There was little or no awareness in the usage of this digital currency. There is low usage of this wallets because there are many wallets that perform the same functions with this new project. And the funniest things is that government is not even persuade or put some incentive that will attract citizens to use the digital currency.

I really want to learn more from this writer. Who is he?
#brkv #sanforexuytin #sanexness

The introduction of digital currency in Nigeria was not really accepted by a lot of people evidently from its low adoption. I think the major cause of this, is that the government did not take drastic action to create awareness. Had it been at they created and when there's there could have been a mass adoption of the e-currency.
Another thing is that it was not created in a block chain so there was not really a difference between the digital currency and normal bank transfer.