Binance Will BTC reach $100,000 price mark as predicted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingstone

Following the dip that happened months ago, which resulted in losses, traders and investors are positive that the biggest and largest, Bitcoin will eventually rise before by the end of the year.
There were predictions after the last bearish move that bitcoin will reach the $100, 000 price mark this year. Others added that it will surge above the $60k price mark by the end of the year.
Interestingly, as at the time of this writing, Bitcoin is trading close to $50, 000; $49, 400.
I'm quite impressed by the predictions as one of them will soon be met. Do you think the $100, 000 mark is still feasible knowing full well that there are still some months before the year runs out?
Personally, I think it will get to the price mark with the bull run that is happening. This is indeed a good sign for the months ahead. I'm confident it will nearly reach the $100,000 mark.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There have been many predictions on bitcoins before the bearish moment. While some predicted that it may soar up, other predicted its doom. Judging by what's currently happening to bitcoins now, someone won't deny but accept the fact that there is now some increment in the price though not as expected of a coin like bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.