Crypto Will BTC, ETH reach their price prediction?

Victorial

It is the start of the new month and the last month in 2021. With just 30 days left, my attention has been shifted to the earlier prediction of the world's largest crypto coin, bitcoin, and the second largest, Ethereum. Following the dip that happened like five months ago, experts believed that Bitcoin will claim a new price and it was predicted to reach the $100,000 price mark before the start of 2022.

Impressively, bitcoin reached a new climax at $67,000 before rallying down to $56,000 and it has been struggling to reach the $60,000 price mark for weeks. For Ethereum, it was stated that it will reach the $5,000 price mark.

Do you think the predictions are still feasible or it is over? I think time is hugely ruining out and it will be massive to reach that price before 2022.

Kingstone

That is a million-dollar question and the person to answer that question correctly should be given an award. I was surprised that the price of bitcoin drastically reduced all of a sudden. From going to an all-time high to struggling to climb the $60,0000 price mark. I think this could be a period of consolidation and not a dip. Bitcoin will rally up once it is done with the consolidation.

I do not think bitcoin holders should panic at the moment. The largest crypto coin will still rise high but it might take some time. As for ethereum, I do not really know about the prediction. But it is a great coin to invest in also.

minenovo

I think only time will tell, but 100k is a relatively realistic target for BTC for the next one year. We'll see.