Why you should invest in wiseling and make daily withdrawal

gochenko8

@Iamabae

Let me introduce you to an international investment platform better than MBA ... Baraza ( I am doing Baraza currently) it's the best I have come across since I started online investment...

Benefits...

1. You earn everyday and you can choose to withdraw everyday.

2. You earn 1.30 percent of your capital everyday for 16 working days of which you can withdraw any time/day

3. You can download the company's application on googleplay store and monitor your account...

4. Referring is not compulsory... But if you refer, you make 4 percent from the capital of the person you referred anytime the person reinvest..
Meaning , after your first 4 percent, you will still get referral bonus after 16 days anytime your partner reinvest...

5. Your referral bonus increases with time depending on how much those you brought have invested...

6. Your investment is in bitcoin/dollars so there is no fear of Government interference or the fear of banks working against you...

7. The company started in June last year so it's still fresh and it's always better to join early..

8. The company had it's first international conference in Dubai in October last year...

Their second conference is on 30 January 2021 in Dubai at Armani Hotel/ Burj Khalifa
You can verify these information on youtube

Come and take link and thank me later...

Addendum... You also get a particular percentage when the person you referred also brings someone to register and invest...

You can send me a message so that I can give you my link to register while I guide you on how to go about it.

Donkiz

This sounds interesting, I will like to know the name of the platform so I can make my own investigation and conduct the necessary due diligence before deciding whether to invest or not. Because it's important to know the faces behind any investment platform.

I will like to know the amount required for the investment and the different investment levels. Also confirm to us if the payment is one off, or you are expected to be renewing it every month.

gochenko8

This sounds interesting, I will like to know the name of the platform so I can make my own investigation and conduct the necessary due diligence before deciding whether to invest or not. Because it's important to know the faces behind any investment platform.

I will like to know the amount required for the investment and the different investment levels. Also confirm to us if the payment is one off, or you are expected to be renewing it every month.
First of all... If you go to google play store and search for wiseling... You will see their application and their appraisals from people... That alone can go a long way in convincing you to be part of it...

Secondly Wiseling offers its partners 3 types of assets: fiat currency, cryptocurrency and industrial assets. We trade these assets and consider them as investment objects. Select your asset and achieve financial freedom with us.
Fiat currency
Deposit %
0.80-1.30
Days
The minimum investment amount
50 USD
Invest USD

Daily profit
0.65 USD
All profit
10.4 USD
All profit + deposit
60.4 USD

Forex market
Deposit %
1.10-1.60
Days
3000 USD
Invest USD

Daily profit
48 USD
All profit
1 152 USD
All profit + deposit
4 152 USD

Stock market
Deposit %
1.30-1.80
Days
15000 USD
Invest USD

Daily profit
270 USD
All profit
8 100 USD
All profit + deposit
23 100 USD

F

Flizfliz2

I will like to know the amount required for the investment and the different investment levels. Also confirm to us if the payment is one off, or you are expected to be renewing it every month

gochenko8

You renew after every 16 working days for the first currency, 24 working days for the forex while it's 30 working days for the stock... Minimum invest for fiat is 50$ , forex is 3000$ while stock is 15000$..

D

Deleted member 27583

@Iamabae

Let me introduce you to an international investment platform better than MBA ... Baraza ( I am doing Baraza currently) it's the best I have come across since I started online investment...

Benefits...

1. You earn everyday and you can choose to withdraw everyday.

2. You earn 1.30 percent of your capital everyday for 16 working days of which you can withdraw any time/day

3. You can download the company's application on googleplay store and monitor your account...

4. Referring is not compulsory... But if you refer, you make 4 percent from the capital of the person you referred anytime the person reinvest..
Meaning , after your first 4 percent, you will still get referral bonus after 16 days anytime your partner reinvest...

5. Your referral bonus increases with time depending on how much those you brought have invested...

6. Your investment is in bitcoin/dollars so there is no fear of Government interference or the fear of banks working against you...

7. The company started in June last year so it's still fresh and it's always better to join early..

8. The company had it's first international conference in Dubai in October last year...

Their second conference is on 30 January 2021 in Dubai at Armani Hotel/ Burj Khalifa
You can verify these information on youtube

Come and take link and thank me later...

Addendum... You also get a particular percentage when the person you referred also brings someone to register and invest...

You can send me a message so that I can give you my link to register while I guide you on how to go about it.
You never show us any prove of your payment here,and you don't explain how they run things in there platform,well since you are new here,I guess you don't understand how we run things in here...

If you brought a paying site to use in here so we could all join to add more to our earning ,is a very good one tho,but it will be more acceptable and appreciate when you bring some kinda payment prove along with the information sharing...

So I will advice you to repackage your article,so by you doing that you get more people to refer from here to the site...

So I want you to do the needful when next you are bringing something we could all benefit from,first of first you show us the payment prove and the way you cash it out from their platform..

gochenko8

Attached within is a video shot of my page ... I register on the 23rd of January saturday while profits started coming in on Monday being a working day...
You will see how much I made each working day between then and now... I.e 10 working days have passed. I invested the sum of 201 Dollars for a start which you will clearly see on my page ... And I currently have a profit of 25.9 dollars.. of course I can choose to withdraw everyday if I choose since minimum withdrawal is 1$ .... At the end of 16 working days... My capital will be released and it's now left for my to re-invest

gochenko8

Please if you can't see the video you can inbox me let me send it to your whatsapp....

Just search for them on google play store... You will see their reviews... You will thank me for introducing you to it...

Kennysplash

Verified member
This is a great investment site if it is legit like you claim. But you did not provide payment proofs, or something that will give us a glimpse of the site. I don't even know what to type and search on Google regarding it. So please do justice to that. How can I make deposit and withdrawal? Is it by local currency or foreign? It seems it is quite new as I have not heard about it at all. If you give us enough hint I will go online and do my homework. If it is legit then it is better than just leaving my money being idle in the bank.

gochenko8

This is a great investment site if it is legit like you claim. But you did not provide payment proofs, or something that will give us a glimpse of the site. I don't even know what to type and search on Google regarding it. So please do justice to that. How can I make deposit and withdrawal? Is it by local currency or foreign? It seems it is quite new as I have not heard about it at all. If you give us enough hint I will go online and do my homework. If it is legit then it is better than just leaving my money being idle in the bank.
Good thing doesn't hide... Just go to google playstore and type and search wiseling ( read the comments of people at least the one is one of the quickest way to know a genuine stuff...)

Send me a whatsapp message if you have done your homework and you want to register... Zero eight zero six seven seven nine five two four two