Why you should go for checkup every two month

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You're going to have a great day today; So you think.

Usually, at the very start of a day, you're pretty sure that good things are going to happen. And you'd be right—if you prepared properly.

Make it easy on yourself and go for a checkup every two months. Your doctor will give you an overview of how your body's doing and tell you what's up with your system (which can be particularly bad if you've been ignoring them). Your environment, food and drinks, every day actions and reactions, use of modern technologies have an impact on your body.

The truth is that a lot of people don't go in for checkups as often as they should. One out of every five people goes to the doctor maybe three or four times a year, which is not nearly enough! But when someone has been coming in every two months, just like clockwork, they don't have to worry about getting sick because they know everything's okay inside their bodies. It's simple: regular checkups help you stay healthy—and that means the best day ever!

The average person has a blood pressure of 140/90 ; that's your systolic: The rhythmic contraction of the heart, by which blood is driven through the arteries, and your diastolic: The state of dilation and relaxation of the chambers of the heart, between contractions, during which they fill with blood. The normal blood pressure is 120/80mmHg

Heart problems start with high blood pressure and this is like the genesis of other diseases.

High blood pressure is the cause of many deaths in the USA, Africa not exempted, we have seen cases of sudden stroke and organ failure each year. Why is it sudden?

If you go to a checkup every two months, you can prevent heart disease and early death.

Now people are too busy to plan ahead, and they just don't think about how important these appointments can be.

With the advent of social media and new trends, people just aren't thinking about their health as much as they used to.
But here's what we don't realize: If we keep up this dangerous trend, we're not doing ourselves any favors. We need more checkups, not fewer.

Lastly, you should be aware sickness has stages before the final stage, the earlier you discover the less your expenses and the higher your chances of getting better quickly.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am surprised by the title of this thread because going to the doctor for a checkup every 2 months is ridiculous. It is either you admire the doctor or maybe you are paranoid that you think there is something wrong when you feel something that is not common in your body. I admit that I check my temperature when I feel a little cold even if the sun is out in this tropical country. But that's just it. Going for a checkup is very stressful because aside from the blood that they would take from me I also had to undergo the x-ray and other scanning machines. Think of my feelings when I am waiting for the result. And you tell me that I should undergo a checkup and be stressed every 2 months? Pardon me but that is insane. How can you enjoy life when you are constantly fighting for your health in the hospital lab results?

Kola

Verified member
You should go for medical checkup always to know the body state and condition.the reason is because when you go for medical checkup you will know what you lack in your body and you will know the drug to use.and you cannot just use any drug you should use drug prescribed by the doctor.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is very true. Going for check ups is an essential thing that should be done often. It is true that most diseases are better treated when they are still in their early stages. That way, they don't advance to the later stages which is so fatal.

The problem with most people is that they really fear going for these check ups. Which is an irony because a disease getting to the final stage before you know it is much more scary. Most people wait until they start seeing symptoms then go to hospital. Well, that is so wrong given that there are many diseases which are deadly but don't show any signs during the early stages.

Look for example many types of cancers. By the time you see a mole or a tumor, the cancer has already advanced to stage three or four. Which becomes harder to manage.

That is why nowadays, there has been so much creation of awareness that encourages people to go for regular screening. That way, you will be safe than sorry. People should follow this advice of visiting the doctor every two months. It helps prevent early deaths by a great percentage. Remember your health is one of the biggest priorities.