General insurance Why you need to have insurance policies in your life

Good luck

Verified member
To be sincere,everyone needs to be insured in one way or the other.we all need life insurance policy.it is Very good for all.since the premium is paid once in a year and the benefits it's quite numerous compare to what one pays to the company.people believe it is a waste of money but it is not at all.

MOSIUR

Insurance policies are very needed in life because they have been very helpful to save human life in some emergent cases. At any time a human being may fall into danger or pass away and in this sphere, insurance policies, especially life insurance policy is more effective. Besides, health insurance is also significant for human beings.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
What I can say about this is that it has both advantages and disadvantages of it. I know that I don’t know much about insurance but I am very sure that it is well known that they are also trying to make money one way or the other. So you shouldn’t be too excited about it

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
To become sincere,everybody have to be actually guaranteed in one method or even the various other.all of us require lifestyle insurance coverage.it is actually Extremely great for all of.because the costs is actually paid out when in a year as well as the advantages it is rather various compare with exactly just what one pays to the business.
The premium been paid in that year ,Is an advantage , Because if the business starts facing the risks he insured against ,he or she won't be too bothered because there would be company to cover the risk for the person , that's the big advantage of registering an insurance policy for your business irrespective

Nite

Valued Contributor
The major reason to purchase an insurance policy is to have financial security. No matter how much is your savings, or how much you are earning, with an unexpected event your financial position can be dented in a moment. So, it's best to become financially secure with a reliable insurance policy.

dagm

To become sincere,everybody have to be actually guaranteed in one method or even the various other.all of us require lifestyle insurance coverage.it is actually Extremely great for all of.because the costs is actually paid out when in a year as well as the advantages it is rather various compare with exactly just what one pays to the business.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think it would surely assist you to save some money ,most insurance policy like short term life insurance policy ,the policy where you receive the benefit of the premium for a certain period of time ,is actually just like saving , so it will definitely assist you to save to

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As good as insurance policies are, we should not invest in it if the occurrence of such an event is not that high. For instance, it will be foolish of someone that insures his auto against flood when he's living not near the water but may be in the city.

Jonaville

Insurance is a very important backup in one's life as one does not know what will happen next. So it is like planning for the unexpected while also praying it never comes. I believe the most popular one is health and car insurance. So no matter happens to your car, you will be covered.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth is that no matter how high you still the premium for insurance policies are, you need to overlook the money involved and get insured. Insurance comes with its good sides and doing these goods sides might prompt you to see the need to take up one or two policies. These include :

• Insurance will provide you with economic protections whether you are due for the help or not. this is mostly in the pre-matured death of the insured.
  • You would be sharing your risks value with the insurance company
  • You would be able to maintain your standard of living as insurance gives you backings in cushioning any financial stress
  • It will assist you to save as you wouldn’t be burden with some occurrences
  • It helps in limiting dependency on you as a bread-winner as other dependants can get help if you die
What do you think?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I know over the years is that would be company when we did not prepare enough for a situation. You get caught up when something bad happened so this is the reason why we need to always prepare for the unforeseen circumstances. And insurance is one of the things to prepare for such things.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Well stated. This is why we need to go for the policy that will give us the best value for our money. The gains from indulging insurance are enormous and as such we need to each focus on which will bring the most to us. Like health insurance is like the bedrock as it has helped people foot high medical bills
But to be candid, I can't go for health insurance. If I want to do for any insurance policy, I will go for the ones that have high risk of happening and that I cannot easily prevent. I can still maintain my health myself if I am eating good food, doing exercise and engaging in sound sleep instead of wasting my premium.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Insurance policy can never be exhausted if one decided to start listing its benefits. Many business will have died off if not because of insurance policy. Not only that, life insurance has helped some people to save easily for a particular project they might not have saved for without any insurance policy
Well stated. This is why we need to go for the policy that will give us the best value for our money. The gains from indulging insurance are enormous and as such we need to each focus on which will bring the most to us. Like health insurance is like the bedrock as it has helped people foot high medical bills

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Insurance policy can never be exhausted if one decided to start listing its benefits. Many business will have died off if not because of insurance policy. Not only that, life insurance has helped some people to save easily for a particular project they might not have saved for without any insurance policy

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Insurance serves as a cushion effect for someone going the time of accident or any other unforeseen circumstances that may occur. Insurance is very good for someone who likes to take risk most of the time. The beautiful part of it is that most of the insurance company can create a policy that will suit your lifestyle.
Definitely, I like your last line it can help fit in for all lifestyle.so you just have to wprk with one that will bring the most help to you. This will help those that take risks to go ahead knowing they can still scale through aganist all odds with their dreams especially in business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Insurance policy is very important for anyone whether you are a business owner or not. Health insurance has proven to be very helpful to a lot of people. There are cases where health insurance companies help people to pay their medical bills. It will also protect your property and you share the risks with the insurance company.
That's right insurance company comes with it's own benefits and in different ways that one can gain from. So if one policy wouldn't for for one then the next one and as such indulging in one is to the good of the insured. It isn't just for business owners like you mentioned even health insurance can help anybody

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Insurance serves as a cushion effect for someone going the time of accident or any other unforeseen circumstances that may occur. Insurance is very good for someone who likes to take risk most of the time. The beautiful part of it is that most of the insurance company can create a policy that will suit your lifestyle.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Insurance policy is very important for anyone whether you are a business owner or not. Health insurance has proven to be very helpful to a lot of people. There are cases where health insurance companies help people to pay their medical bills. It will also protect your property and you share the risks with the insurance company.