Why you need to have a personal savings account in this twenty first century.

Hagson1

In this twenty first century (21), the era where the need for money get high by every sunrise of the dat, it is of Paramount importance that one should be able to have his or her personal savings account. You may be earning more than hundred thousand naira every month but if someone doesn't have a savings account, by the Time that money has stopped coming in, it will be a huge problem.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I have a saving account but most of the time I do not have a single funds in those account , the reason is because I did not really trust the fact that I have to save my money in the bank because to me I believe that bank do not really have anything to offer, considering the fact that the economy of our country is going down on daily basis therefore saving our money in the bank could possibly lead to a serious devaluation in the value of our savings which is not the best.

I'm just interested in digital wallet , that is just the only way I can save my money now and for now I prefer to save most of my money in cryptocurrency and also the Usdr because that is how you can maintain the value of your assets for a longer period of time.

It is necessary to have a bank account but this bank account will depend on what you want to use it to do, anyone you can save money in the bank for long-term or short-term depending on his or her decision but personally I can't really consider these base on my reasons above

Kendy

Verified member
There is absolutely no grown adult who does not know the essence of having a savings account. Even babies that are being born, parents see it as a necessary obligation or requirement to set up an account for them. There are people who still in this 21st century do not have their personal savings account, they make use of another person's account to get payment. It is high time we realize that the act of savings should be imbibed by everyone who is of age to be ome independent. The act of not saving money has made many people end up in bad debts that could have been avoided. Some people just spend recklessly even when they are fully aware they have responsibilities and bills to pay. They do not know how to set their priorities right and end up loaning or borrowing money from one bank or from one person to the other. We should try to get rid of excessive spend. It is good to spend on ourselves because health guarantees wealth but spending exorbitantly is not the solution. It is easier these days to have an account. Without queuing in the bank, we can stay at the comfort of our homes and open a bank account.