Why working part time is more profitable than full time.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have generally come to realize that full-time jobs are not worth the hype and are just rip-offs. Looking at it closely, one would realize that working part-time in an organization is financially better than spending the whole of your day in one organization. A part-time staff clergy understand his/ her rotor, comes in, delivers the job, and leaves. Because of the luxury of time available for part-time workers, he/ she can work at up to 4 places and sum up the pay together. They might not be paid as much as full-time staff but when they accumulate pay from like three to four other organizations they are surely making more than any full-time staff.

Unfortunately, not all jobs require the service of part-time staff. Some jobs like teaching jobs require the presence of the staff at all times. If you can negotiate for a part-time staff status. Please do. It is more profitable.

E

eldavis

I think one major advantage of working part time is the extra time you get to yourself, in which you can make use of in doing other things. Let's say for someone working online, working at a part-time job gives them time to also attend to their online jobs, compared to does working full time. Some might argue full time workers get paid more, this may be true but full time workers are mostly limited to having a single source of income while does working part-time can easily spread their wings and include other options.

Imran Noori

Verified member
This is an idea that everyone should think of, I am not working in any offline job but in online jobs I have several incomes, it means that I have several part time jobs.

Another benefit that working in part time jobs have is when you lose one of your jobs then you have other choices too but if you lose a full time job then what will you do?

Beside that I think working in several part time jobs is much more profitable than a full time job.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Being a part time worker is really great. It comes with so many advantages. The only pitfall is that it is not so easy to get such jobs. They are so rare and can only be found in big cities and towns.

The first advantage is the fact that you can work in several places. That will enable you earn well, get more skills and experiences and build more connections.

The second advantage is that you can work both offline and online. People have online earning skills but don't have time to do them. If you have an offline party time job, you can use the rest of the time to work offline.

Lastly, a part time job gives you more time to rest. Offline full time jobs can be so tiring. Especially since you get bored easily for the same routine and same tasks daily. Doing part time work gives you time to rest and spend with family and friends.