Why the bitcoin is the world's number one coin in 2020?

Ayeshabashir

There are many cryptocurrencies but the world's number one cryptocurrency is bitcoin due to its increasing prices which was reaching upto 60 thousand dollars in 2020 .Bitcoin is very unpredictable no one can predict their price in the future many people got a lot profit through this coin and make a lot of money and from my perspective i think its better time to buy bitcoin because nowadays the price of bitcoin is very dump which is 36 thousand dollars so it is right time to buy and keep it and sell when its prices will rises again

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The bitcoin is the world's cryptocurrency and it has been ruling the world since it was first introduced. It is considered as a safe haven asset, a digital currency and an alternative currency. The price of bitcoin has been rising continuously, which makes this coin one of the best investment vehicles of 2020.

The cryptocurrency, which was created in 2009 by unknown people using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto, is already widely used as money across borderless payment networks and is bought by investors in a speculative frenzy as a bet on future adoption. But it's had a rough ride. Every time it rises above $10,000 or so, a price it first reached in 2017, many commentators weigh in to declare it a bubble about to burst. I think it bursted already more than expected.