Crypto Bitmain Introduces the Antminer S19 XP, the World's Most Powerful Bitcoin Miner

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The bitcoin mining community has now been excited over Bitmain's latest ASIC SHA256 mining gear, which was released last week. Colin Wu, a Chinese journalist and former Bitmain worker, was the first to deliver the storey about the new miner. The newest in the series of Antminer S19s has "been considerably enhanced," according to the journalist, as compared to the current generation of Antminer S19s. In Wu's November 6 tweet, Bitmain organised the Global Digital Mining Summit (WDMS) in Dubai, where the company unveiled their upcoming equipment.

Bitmain's newest miner will have a lot of computing power, because it will have 140 TH/s of processing power, making it a much more powerful mining rig ever launched. According to the new rig's specs, the miner's efficiency is 21.5 joules per terahash (J/TH), which really is significantly higher than to the S19 Pro's 29.5 J/TH.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is very interesting. The antiminer would be a good one to purchase if one wants to go into bitcoin mining proper. I would like to know the price of this miner. There was a time I planned to setup a mining farm with 10 phoenes using the cryptotab. Eventually, I gave up the dream. The major setback with the miners is the routine maintenance because I don't think people have the technical know how in my country.