Why some poultry business owners lose interest in their business.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Establishing a business is definitely not easy talk less of maintaining the business . That is the reason why some poultry business owners absolutely face varieties of problems when it comes to the establishment and management of a poultry farm . One of the major problems that majority of poultry owners absolutely face is a problem of seasonal disease on the poultry birds . It is obviously and remarkably saying that majority of poultry birds absolutely encountered disease and even die during the raining season because sometimes the raining season is filled with a whole lot of disease that affect humans and also affect livestock .

With such a thing happened majority of business owners who own and control poultry businesses tend to lose interest and what their business crumble and thinking that I could we start at the following year on a new scale . This definitely is not a bad idea especially if you have the requisite capital to do so but in case you do not have the capital to establish the business in the following year you must take the crucial step to make sure that at least a good amount of a poultry birds are in good health and shape . Cleaning and sanitizing the poultry birds environments and even the poultry farm at large will get definitely go a long way to keep disease from attacking the livestock or poultry birds that you rear . Putting medicine and other poultry birds related herbal remedies into their food and water is definitely another strategy to also follow to keep disease from attacking the poultry birds .

In some regions of Nigeria the establishment of a poultry business is considered to be one of the most commonly practiced business in some of these regions and it is absolutely interesting to see that some people practice poultry farming in a nice and respectable way but majority of others do not practice poultry farming in a way that is considered to be efficient and successful in the sense that their poultry birds seems to die as a result of disease caused by weather or possibly by the environment in which the poultry farm is actually situated . The establishment and operation of a poultry farm does not only mean building a structure and filling it up with poultry birds and giving them food day and night .

Establishing and managing a poultry farm absolutely goes beyond that which involves being there for the poultry birds at the right time and at the right moment . Sanitizing the environment in which the poultry birds are being kept is absolutely a way to preserve and also to prolong the lifespan of the poultry birds before they are being sold in the local market . It is also advised that the business owner put into proper consideration any external products added in the feed consumption of the poultry birds in order not to cause the poultry birds to consume a whole lot of chemical concentrate which could be harmful to the health of the birds

It is not all poultry business men and women will always lose interest in their business , but sometimes people without understanding are those that are likely to lose their money and lose interest also in the business when they understand they are not able to have a successful poultry farming.

A lot of people will consider poultry business to be among the most simplest business to do , but sometimes is completely the other way around because if proper care is not taken the mortality rate of those chicken would rise by 80% and this always happen within a very short period of time and maybe even difficult to treat at this period. This is from my personal experience .

Poultry business is a good business and can generate a lot of money but without adequate training and preparation for this business , you may likely lose a lot of money due to disease and infection.

From my understanding of poultry business , I believe it is a risky Business in the sense that you must be smart enough to really understand how to do it accordingly because without doing it accordingly , the owner might be at risk of losing money .

I have asked so many people that are engaging in this business before considering how this business can be start successfully and according to what they told me they said that for you to succeed in this business you must try as much as possible to make sure that the mortality rate in this business is not up to 10% , meaning that out of 100 chicken you should only allowed 5 of them to die if they have to.

The point is that there is no way we will be able to see a business that will not be stressful , every business as I understand we'll have a stress in one way or the other.

Une autre possibilité est que la charge de travail requise pour entretenir une ferme avicole devienne trop lourde à gérer pour le propriétaire. Les soins quotidiens des poulets et la gestion des finances peuvent être accablants, surtout si l'entreprise ne se porte pas bien.