Why Should You Make Money as a Parent?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Parenting is the toughest job in the world, yet it is also the most satisfying job in the world. There is nothing more satisfying than bringing a child into this world, raising him or her to become a responsible adult, and seeing him or her succeed in his or her life. From the time you give birth to a child until he or she becomes a career man or woman, you will have to do a lot of things, for example, feed your child, buy clothes, pay for medical bills, pay for education, buy gadgets and gismos, and even give him or her money to start a business. Education is very costly, if your kid decides to go to a medical school, you might have to spend a lot of money for the tuition fees. In case, your kid wants to start a business, you might also have to fund your kid’s business. And this all calls for making a lot of money.

You are not rich and you have to work hard to pay your bills because your parents were poor or did earn much in their life. However, you as a parent have a chance to work hard, make a lot of money, send your kids to the best schools and colleges and save a lot of money for them so that they can live a comfortable life.

Your points are good, but most parents don't care about all you've narrated here. They get married, they believe it will get better with time without proper plans. That's why you see many of the parents today bring poor, and unable to offer their kids the best education, because they didn't make enough, life didn't go as they planned. Such happens, and they couldn't help matters anymore. When the case is like this, the children suffers it more, because there will be no funds to put them when in the standard school, talk more of the best schools, and again, money will be hard for the family to eat good foods. Lack of proper food is common this days, even if high rate of inflation in some countries caused it, but some parents didn't plan ahead, and today they're just suffering the cause of failed plannings and just hoping for the future to be bright when no proper work is done. I've really learned my lessons to stick to what I can achieve and making sure my today helps my tomorrow to grow. And not just putting hardwork, then expect my future to be bright like the sun 🌟 xD.

I understand your point perfectly and it is necessary that all men should always look for opportunities to try to make money because this is what will help you take care of your children and the family , when a man is not capable of providing financially to the family then that is not the best because as a man that is your own responsibility.

There are many ways people can work to make money as a parent and not really for you to work online , if you do not have the interest to do so you can establish an offline business if that is what you are passionate to do because that can also help you to make some money for yourself and your family.

Some people nowadays are just too afraid to take responsibilities to start up something because they are afraid of possible failures in the area of business they might decide to explore and in most cases this is not always the best because it will lead to so many disadvantage like poverty.

We should always try to take a risk in certain things because that is what makes you a man. It may not really be easy in most cases.

Anyone who is interested in getting married or get giving birth to a child must try as much as possible to make money because it doesn't really make sense for you to bring up a child in the world to suffer.

These are some of the things i have decided within me that i must make money before i give birth to any child because i don't want a situation whereby i will have a child who will not be able to enjoy what he should. As a parent you must try as much as possible to send your children to the best schools because it will help very well in their development and of course help them to develop their potentials.

In this part of the world, a lot of people
get married without getting very good jobs or starting businesses that would give them enough money to take care of their children which i highly condemn. I don't support the situation whereby people should get married if they are not financially buoyant to take care of their children.

It is the responsibility of every parent to try as much as possible to give his child or her child the best life because it will help them to achieve their potentials.

Yes the fact you bring here are good and accepteble but the problem now is that perent of this days are lazy and dont want to work and feed their family well

It is advisable for parent to engage theirself in business and make money in order to provide what the family want

So as a parent we have family whether nuclear or extended family we need to make money to feed them

Though I am yet to become a parent, but I have made it my life goal that I must make money before I decide to settle down and start having kids. During my time growing up, I knew how much I had to depend on my parents for them to provide for me, so I am very much aware that it is my duty not just a future father but as a husband and the man of the House to provide for us.

Good and responsibile parenting cannot be achieved except there is money. Parents need to have much money to spend on their children welfare and upbringing. However, parents should be careful while spending money on their children lest it won't be as if they are pampering those children. There should be minimal level to which the money can be spent.

I do see some children on the road hawking, begging and even used as street urchins and louts by some people. The only question that do pop up from my mouth any time that those children walk up to me is where is your parent? Just like one of the commentators observed, some parents don't just care. They are just there to raise children. They are not bothered about how they are surviving.

Children that are taught with good money and care may not even involve themselves in some unsaid acts. I don't know what can prompt a child well brought to be involving in smoking or even bag snatcher.

And just like I said before, parents need to becareful on how they spend money on their children. I just watched a video of some school children that are from rich families but still involved in some unsaid acts.