Shares/Stock Why should you avoid stock investments?

Jupiter147

Investing is a terrific method to grow your money over time, but it's important to remember that not everyone who invests makes money.
In fact, the vast majority of people lose money as a result of relying on the advice and opinions of others.
They heard/read somewhere that XYZ is a solid investment and decided to put their money into it. Then they hold their breath and hope that it will work.
Please keep in mind that successful investing (as well as trading) is an art; finding solid investments takes a lot of research and experience. So, before you put any money into anything, you should always:
1. Have solid reasons to back up your claim (A tip from someone is not a good enough reason)
2. Put a stop loss in place in case something goes wrong.
3. You should not jeopardise your money if you are not sure in your selections. Either do some research on the subject or don't invest at all.

I don't advise people to go into stock business if ther is no good broker that can analyze the market for the person. The stock market is very volatile and it responds sharply to any monetary policies in the state. And as we all know, it is affected by inflation.

Well personally I only concentrate in trading of cryptocurrency and investment in cryptocurrency .but now I do not trade cryptocurrency again because I cannot combine cryptocurrency with other activities in my life. I don't really know much about stock investment because cryptocurrency is enough for me for now.

it is always very important to make proper research and have knowledge of any investment scheme you want to venture into. If you don't put your money on something because you see people claiming to make money from it. I think stock is a very good investment option but having proper knowledge is important.

Before investing in stock. One must be very conversant with monetary policies of the incumbent government. This is not the only thing, we must have a broker who is very conversant with what happens in the capital market. If there is no all these things in place, then one should not invest in stock market.

If the purpose of this thread is to invest in stocks for the long term not to trade on the stock market, at least we must understand and be able to analyze financial reports so that we can choose stocks whose financial fundamentals are stable, don't be tempted by fried stocks that will harm you. If you are still in doubt, choose , bluechip stocks.