Why should I invest in crytpocurrency?

Peterlight

Ever since I have been following the cryptocurrency news and chart, I can say that I don't really feel like the crypto network is controlled by some group of Individuals who just decide if the price should go up or down.

I think that is a very risky business to venture into unlike Forex, crytpo have made a lot of people's billionaire for people that invested in it when it first started.

The reason why I haven't invested yet in crytpo is the fact that the rate it is going up is very alarming and I fear it may go down anytime soon and I do t want to lose my hard earn money to it.

Can someone tell me the reason I should invest in crytpocurrency and why you think it is safe.

sweerie_banana

Ever since I have been following the cryptocurrency news and chart, I can say that I don't really feel like the crypto network is controlled by some group of Individuals who just decide if the price should go up or down.

I think that is a very risky business to venture into unlike Forex, crytpo have made a lot of people's billionaire for people that invested in it when it first started.

The reason why I haven't invested yet in crytpo is the fact that the rate it is going up is very alarming and I fear it may go down anytime soon and I do t want to lose my hard earn money to it.

Can someone tell me the reason I should invest in crytpocurrency and why you think it is safe.
Don't worry you aren't the only person going slow with the investment. Most people are. I included. Personally, I feel like everything is a huge risk and you have to take risks sometimes but they sound like they have good returns when you invest in them. I haven't since I don't have enough income too but I plan to in the near future. I think you should just come up with a good strategy and a good mentor to guide you through the process. They are very profitable. You can sell them at almost the same price you bought them at. They are a good form of investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know that investing on Cryptocurrency, especially on Bitcoin, is like , investing on gambling platform. But Bitcoin investment is an advance gambling scheme. You don't lose whopping amount of money, when your follow daily updates circling around it. Follow other prominent Cryptocurrency enthusiasts to get their wonderful reviews. I think you'll be knowing when the price wanna experience bleep or make profit also. Everything depends on the method you're applying to succeed in your investment plans.

Josemendez

Verified member
Cryptocurrency just as you said may have some risks associated with it , but that doesn't mean that it is not safe .

there is one Common fact about cryptocurrency especially when you deal with top coins like Bitcoin and ethereum ; you can never lose your investment . You may experience a fall in the amount invested ,when the price of the coins falls ,but you will bounce back immediately the price rises again .

To me , with a careful analysis of the coin you want to invest in , You will surely benefit from it in the long run .
The present bullish run of Bitcoin has made many people billionaire