Dogecoin Why Shiba coin is better investment opportunity than Dogecoin.

Razor1911

Memecoins has become a familiar figure for all the crypto traders. The stellar growth from the launch date till now, has been remarkable for bothe doge as well as shiba. Though the price of per coin of shiba is very very small, around $0.000009, where as Dogecoin price is now trading around $0.4200. The market cap of Doge is 14 times larger than that of shiba.

Still I think shiba coin has better potential to deliver growth for long term. The main strength is its price, since the price is very very less, you can hold a huge number coins with minimal investments. And it already has given quite impressive retrurn in past. The coin is gaining in double digit from the last couple of sessions and seems like it is well set to to fly to the moon from here.

I think for now Shiba is just passing through the hyping stage, which dogecoin has passed through and now the buzz about it has kind of reduced, but I still believe doge is a better coin, considering price though Shiba might be a better option because you can spent less while acquiring a large volume

SHIB INU coin isn't better option of investment than Doge. Remember that DOGE made that renaissance to the top only in 2021, same too with SHIBA INU. Dogecoin came into the world of crypto during 2013, but came into lite when Elon musk took charge of it. Had it been Elon musk never take over the both coins no one would've been talking about them today. So their two popularity centered to musk ownership.

Dogecoin is a better option for investment than SHIBA INU coin due to its higher popularity and large number of investors than SHIBA INU.

If they do not have any use case then I don't see the need they were launching the cryptocurrency, did they just want it to come and flood the market like that ? because all this cryptocurrency with no reasonable thing to offer only exist by hyping . Which can go anytime, totally they may not be the best for investment
It is purely my observation and you can very well differ with me. The main intention of the develoer of the doge coin, as he told in an interview was just to have some fun in the market, he never expected to get so much attentions from the investors. And it's a fact that it is a memecoin which doesn't have any fundamental like etherum or bitcoin.

These both are memecoins, launched with intention to troll. Nobody had ever thought that it can be a good investment option. The theme at which these coins are launched was not intended for any kind of profit. But the funny market?!! Both has given a stellar growth in the past and by analysis the past performance only we can conclude that it may gain more from here.
If they do not have any use case then I don't see the need they were launching the cryptocurrency, did they just want it to come and flood the market like that ? because all this cryptocurrency with no reasonable thing to offer only exist by hyping . Which can go anytime, totally they may not be the best for investment

Well I cannot conclude in any of them until I do a research about Shiba Inu,I know of doge coin because to me it is not the best cryptocurrency to invest on but for the Shiba ,I really need to go into a lot of deep research search about it,there are alot of things I need to be certain before i consider investing in any currency.
These both are memecoins, launched with intention to troll. Nobody had ever thought that it can be a good investment option. The theme at which these coins are launched was not intended for any kind of profit. But the funny market?!! Both has given a stellar growth in the past and by analysis the past performance only we can conclude that it may gain more from here.

Well I cannot conclude in any of them until I do a research about Shiba Inu,I know of doge coin because to me it is not the best cryptocurrency to invest on but for the Shiba ,I really need to go into a lot of deep research search about it,there are alot of things I need to be certain before i consider investing in any currency.