Dogecoin Why Shiba coin is better investment opportunity than Dogecoin.

Razor1911

Memecoins has become a familiar figure for all the crypto traders. The stellar growth from the launch date till now, has been remarkable for bothe doge as well as shiba. Though the price of per coin of shiba is very very small, around $0.000009, where as Dogecoin price is now trading around $0.4200. The market cap of Doge is 14 times larger than that of shiba.

Still I think shiba coin has better potential to deliver growth for long term. The main strength is its price, since the price is very very less, you can hold a huge number coins with minimal investments. And it already has given quite impressive retrurn in past. The coin is gaining in double digit from the last couple of sessions and seems like it is well set to to fly to the moon from here.

I have been hearing a lot of things about this cryptocurrency called Shiba Inu. There is one particular post I read somewhere online and the person was saying that, even if the number of coin is very high and the price is very low that does not mean that that particular cryptocurrency will ever rise.
Such person knows the reason why he or she said so. But all i know around crypto is that, if the amount of the is low, and the demand and supply becomes consistent that surely will pump the circulating supply high, and it will see the coin improving around marketcap, daily trading volume and the rest. If the whales investors track it, and invest heavily the price pumps up as well.

The two coins were launched not to be taken serious. They were just to troll u till people started taking doge coins serious in 2020 after it had been created in 2013. This is to show that Shiba Inu is not a short term investment. If you are dealing in it, you have to hold it for at least 5 years before having something tangible from it.
But what the past performance that we have seen, it is not funny anymore. Both these coins have given stellar performance in the past. So, if the investors are liking it, the surely we should not consider it as joke coin anymore. Even Elon is supporting these coins, which makes it even more good opportunity for long term as long as Elon has his support over it.

The two coins were launched not to be taken serious. They were just to troll u till people started taking doge coins serious in 2020 after it had been created in 2013. This is to show that Shiba Inu is not a short term investment. If you are dealing in it, you have to hold it for at least 5 years before having something tangible from it.

Agreed. However, what I am trying to say is since Shiba Inu is a spin off of doge, it may never surpass the doge market cap or price value. When people are not yet accepting doge properly (there are no big investors for doge), how could they accept another meme coin? But then this is just my assumption and no one can be 100 percent right
But the recent uptrend of doge has shown huge support of investors. I do agree that, doge still don't have the popularity like bitcoin. But in the recent past, it has outgrow all of the crypto markets. Even in one session, it has given almost 50% growth, and more than 100% within a week. You can't expect that much of a growth from botcoin, as it already have moved very high.

Not actually. The bitcoin cash more or less moves along with bitcoin. If bitcoin goes up it will too go up and when bitcoin is down it is also down. But shiba is completely different than doge. The price movement also doesn't correspond to each other. It's just a tag that connects both two as both of their logo is a dog.
Agreed. However, what I am trying to say is since Shiba Inu is a spin off of doge, it may never surpass the doge market cap or price value. When people are not yet accepting doge properly (there are no big investors for doge), how could they accept another meme coin? But then this is just my assumption and no one can be 100 percent right

I quite disagree with the poster dogecoin is far better in some ways as compared with shibacoin. Infact the shiba coin depends on the dogecoin for it life. There is no way the breaches will control the stems and the root. So it is obvious that the dogecoin will and has always continued to perform better than the shiba coin. And as for me i dont see anything so special about the shibucoin.

It is purely my observation and you can very well differ with me. The main intention of the develoer of the doge coin, as he told in an interview was just to have some fun in the market, he never expected to get so much attentions from the investors. And it's a fact that it is a memecoin which doesn't have any fundamental like etherum or bitcoin.
Yea,up to now it is one of the cryptocurrency I can never invest home without putting a stop loss because even though they are moving very well there is still a higher change of rugpull, all this cryptocurrency with no use case is something I can never considered to invest on for long time.

The supply and demand is the chain which decides the price of an asset. Take an example of bitcoin. The supply is fixed at 21 million, so when the demand of the coin increased and due to the fixed supply, the price of the coin increased dramatically. It can be concluded that in future also we may see more demand of the coin.
You're analysis is welcomed dear. If the expected xG of supply is fixed and surprisingly it surpassed such height or amount expected, it usually has a significant effect. When the total supply of the coin increased so high, it is expected that the reserve becomes less. That will result less availability of the coin, prompting more mining, and those having more will hold on to it. That's how prices of the coins increases.

As I understand from topic starter that Shiba is a fork of dogecoin means an instance. If we compare to bitcoin like bitcoin and bitcoin cash and bitcoin black. If we compare to etherum like etherum classic and dark ETH and ERC-20 compatible ETH. So many coins are splitted into fork to diversify price and get more grapper as simple as that.

The official Dogecoin.com website claims Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that can be transacted with a peer-to-peer process without a third party. Dogecoin can be used with wallets on computers, smartphones and the Dogecoin website. Dogecoin can be used on various systems such as Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, Android, and Blackberry. Dogecoin users can shop for goods and services and can even exchange them for other currencies. Dogecoin that can be exchanged for Crypto or other traditional currencies such as USD.

The Meaning Of Shibes

To know the meaning of Shibes, it must be separated by syllable. Shibes when arranged in English phrases are "Such Amazing", "Much Grateful", and "Many Worok." In essence, Dogecoin fans are a special community that uses Dogecoin for various special activities. Here are some special events that have been carried out by the Dogecoin community. Fundraising for the Jamaican Bosbled Team In 2014, the Dogecoin community managed to raise up to 50 thousand USD to help the Jamaican Bobsled team participate in the Winter Olympics in Sochi. Building a Clean Water Well On World Water Day, on March 22, 2014, Shibes raised 30 thousand USD to build a clean water well in Tana Valley, Kenya. Sponsoring NASCAR Shibes managed to raise up to 55 thousand USD to sponsor a NASCAR (North-American Stock Car Auto Racing) revenger named Josh Wise. Wise races with cars Dogecoin themed.

what is Dogecoin ?

Since the internet has grown, many things have changed and developed, including the types of transactions and currencies. Emerging digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Dogecoin. So, what is Dogecoin? Check out the following explanation Have you ever heard of crypto? if you've heard of it, it means that there's a possibility that you've also heard of Bitcoin, right? Bitcoin is used for digital access. However, in its development, another digital currency emerged called Dogecoin. Dogecoin is one of the cryptocurrencies that has developed since 2013. Dogecoin was launched on December 6, 2013 using the Shiba Inu dog mascot. Dogecoin is becoming popular on the internet as a digital currency. Dogecoin is a coin with a picture of a dog, which was originally created as a joke. Still not clear what Dogecoin is? Once again remember, Dogecoin is a digital currency that is finally "friendly" in the internet community because of its excellent image. In essence, Dogecoin is a virtual currency that was created in 2013 and is also known as a derivative of Litecoin. Dogecoin is getting more and more famous and recognized through charitable donations and participating in or carrying out various positive activities for the community. Dogecoin fans call themselves Shibes!

Such person knows the reason why he or she said so. But all i know around crypto is that, if the amount of the is low, and the demand and supply becomes consistent that surely will pump the circulating supply high, and it will see the coin improving around marketcap, daily trading volume and the rest. If the whales investors track it, and invest heavily the price pumps up as well.
The supply and demand is the chain which decides the price of an asset. Take an example of bitcoin. The supply is fixed at 21 million, so when the demand of the coin increased and due to the fixed supply, the price of the coin increased dramatically. It can be concluded that in future also we may see more demand of the coin.

I have been hearing a lot of things about this cryptocurrency called Shiba Inu. There is one particular post I read somewhere online and the person was saying that, even if the number of coin is very high and the price is very low that does not mean that that particular cryptocurrency will ever rise.

One thing about these coins, whether Doge coin or SHIBA is that they all have limited potentials and it would be really difficult for anyone to think about they would really make them some fortune. I don't think there's any much difference between the two coins at all.
Their is no much difference between the two coins managed and controlled by elon musk. But when you come to the benefits in the future around the two meme coins, their is every possibility for profit when you save for years. Dogecoin started very adrift last 8 years, which isn't nowhere near 1 cent. But today it is around $0.40, that's a massive one. Let's be optimistic around the two coins to get high in the future.

Between shiba inu and dogecoin I will choose dogecoin. Shiba inu is a spin-off of doge coin, just like bitcoin cash is spin off of bitcoin. There are a lot of coins that are spin off of bitcoin and none of them have been able to reach as high as bitcoin in terms of coin value and market cap. Therefore, I don't think shiba coin is better investment opportunity.
Not actually. The bitcoin cash more or less moves along with bitcoin. If bitcoin goes up it will too go up and when bitcoin is down it is also down. But shiba is completely different than doge. The price movement also doesn't correspond to each other. It's just a tag that connects both two as both of their logo is a dog.

Between shiba inu and dogecoin I will choose dogecoin. Shiba inu is a spin-off of doge coin, just like bitcoin cash is spin off of bitcoin. There are a lot of coins that are spin off of bitcoin and none of them have been able to reach as high as bitcoin in terms of coin value and market cap. Therefore, I don't think shiba coin is better investment opportunity.

One thing about these coins, whether Doge coin or SHIBA is that they all have limited potentials and it would be really difficult for anyone to think about they would really make them some fortune. I don't think there's any much difference between the two coins at all.
Same thing happened when Bitcoin released for the first time. See, now the price of shiba and doge is so small that you can invest small amount and keep many coins in your wallet. Keep the amount dormant for couple of years. Since the amount is low, so you won't be that much worried about it, but if they gain huge then your small investment will become a gold chest.