Why Quincy University receives payments in bitcoin

Flow-er

Many organisations are starting to collect donations in cryptocurrency. An indept findings made revealed that cryptocurrency donations was taken as favorite instead of the cash donations because of the easy access and self-execution payment that does not involve the third-party. The crypto payment is seamless and the people enjoyed making payments using this medium.

Also, most of the institutions receiving payments and donations in cryptocurrency are looking into crypto assets diversification and expansion. Receiving payments in cryptocurrency would contribute to the expansion of the company's cryptocurrency holdings. Ofcourse, the crypto assets has the potential to surge, the major reasons for the adoption.

It is the culture of the Universities to receive donations from well wishers, organisations, and parents inoder to expand the school's academics. I have seen this happen severally and I kept wondering, why receiving donations in cryptocurrency? The answer isn't far fetched, it was simply for faster transactions and for the elimination of the third-party.

The Quincy University was in the headlines, receiving donations in cryptocurrencies. The digital assets of choice are Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tron (TRX), Dogecoin (DOGE) and Shiba Inu (SHIB). Donations are coming in in tons and the university management is very happy with the development.

The private owned university in Illinois, Quincy is not the first university that will receive either payments or donations in cryptocurrency. Many universities have actually done this and the last I heard was a South African University, receiving tuition in bitcoin.