Why not using the time spent in other medias to make money?

D

Deleted member 62875

Why not spending time on trendri and earn than spending time on other medias?
Coming in contact with trendri have changed my mind from being social media addict with no gain and becoming a social media addict with much gain, am happy I found a platform that is very important to me not only making money but also having good time knowing what I missed before such as, having new ideas on how make good use of time and earn money, knowing much about making money and lots more am yet to explore.
Instead of spending time tiktoking,facebooking ,just chatting with friends in groups catching fun people can say and not gaining small income that will help you achieve one thing or the other,look for plartforms that will enable gain money at your convenience?
Even now as far as making money is concerned, I still need a plartform like trendri to add my earnings

We are going to value our time more if we see it as a currency that cannot be replaced and that is how it is. It can be so sad to see a large majority of the people who are spending their time in something that is not productive.

Since the time I have discovered get paid to post forums I have reduced the number of time I spent on all social media accounts I have. In fact I have include the likes of Facebook Instagram and Twitter company fee so as to have more time to do stuffs that will bring me money online.

People are doing so many things just to while away time and this stem from lack of vision and goals. This is the reason why I always encourage people to engage in goal setting so as to have direction for their lives and the things they are doing.

I have some of my friend who are spending a lot of time on social media platform like Facebook all in the name of making new friends. This set of people are usually complaining that they are not having money.

I usually let them know that's taken channel all the time spent browsing the internet too many making activities that will bring more money for them.

Chatting on social media's is fun , not only chatting social medias today has also provide features like watching videos , listening to entertaining music , and you been incredible pictures . A lot of people in the world do not know that the time wasted on surfing different social medias apps could be monetized in one way or the other . The website liteGPT.com is a website that allows you to chat on different social medias and earn money , that's not all the website also pays you for liking , posting , commenting , and viewing varieties of post online . Honestly this is a mind blowing strategy of any money on social medias , the litegpt website is legit , free , and easily accessible to use .

Social Media apps like Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , and whatapp etc . are used for interacting with people in different angles on the world but yet you are not paid for your services . So why not consider working on the litegpt website or better still join posting on forums like the Trendri website . In summary , it is considered wise to always monetize your time online rather than wasting it on things that are not financially rewarding .

It is very much in the past that there I was very little options in which people can be able to make money online. Right now people usually have a lot of options to make money like simply participating in social media and things as easy as playing games. This means that there is always something that you can do to make money instead of while in your way on social media .

1. Affiliate marketing . You can be able to use your valuable time in marketing products for other companies to your social network and then you are going to be paid a commission when somebody complete a successful purchase . This is a very good investment because you do not need to invest so much money and you can be able to learn the skills within one month .

2. Trading . Trading of the financial markets is something that has proven to be profitable to a lot of people. The financial markets can either be the cryptocurrency market or the forex market and the both of them can be equally lucrative . It is very important that you should take out a lot of time in order to be conversant with them before investing money.

You question is impossible because every social media has it benefit to individual. Therefore I think the time we use on social media that we have to reduce it. Social media like Facebook has become part of most people's life because it came before or these online money things which will make it difficult for some people to quit.

The time I devote in make money sites and other skill acquisition platforms are just better off than the amount I devote around social medias. If I don't have any tangible thing doing, I wouldn't spend a single minute at social media, because I don't like communicating without learning or earning with my time there, that's mostly what Facebook offers without focusing on the monetary reward for the users, especially when the users basic knowledge is centred on earning and learning, it.mesns more if earning sites engagement and lesser time for fun. The time I devote on PTP sites can't be compared to what I do spend on social media, because I have nothing tangible I'm advertising there. I will only be madly active there when I am trying to gain social media traffic or trying to promote products using social medias like, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter etc.

Well social media is just a complete waste of time to me , that is why in my phone I have deleted all social media app except WhatsApp which is always the only app I have been using to get most of my information and updates from , The reason is because social media such as tik-tok , Instagram and Facebook is just a major distraction to me not only to my time but also to my focus academically because most of the content in these platforms might make you to spend a lot of your time then at the end of the day you won't be able to achieve anything .

Well most people that are working online have come to understand that using a lot of their time watching movies or engaging in other things is not even the best and I also tend to believe that because ever since I started making money online , I reduce spending most of my time on social media because it does not interest me and I consider that as a pure waste of time , whereas I could have used that time to find something reasonable that could have in one way increase my overall earning .

It's quite long I have visited some of the social media accounts I have. These include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. The reason is that I spend my time on money making ventures online.

At present, I am working on three different get paid to post forums. The time I allocated for each of them is not enough to make enough money from the incentive program. I have a target to make about $1 from each of the at least. Couple with my full time jobs and my blog.

I don't have much time to enough in frivolous activities like chatting on Facebook, following latest trends on Twitter and Instagram. The time I am supposed to be spending on this website has been channelled to get laid to post forums.

Sometimes I need to do keyword research for my blog and this usually takes a lot of time on his own. I only dedicate about an hour or half to visiting social media accounts I have and this usually happens once in 3 days.

I may have more time for social media platforms if it happens that I am making money on autopilot from the internet. That is the reason why I working consistently on my blog so that it will bring me passive income.