Why not save and spend wisely

Arthur Fames

Having money is a good thing, but spending the money wisely is of high intelligence, you see some people will tell you, I once have a lot of money but now I don't even feed well, it is lack of proper management for money, some can control money, money control some,like what I always say, don't displease your self to please others, no man will ever show 100 percent gratitude. Spend your money welk

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think the ideal thing to do when someone finds a way of earning money is to plan on how he or she will be able to save up from the whatever amount being made no matter how little the amount might seem to be. Knowing the right thing to do with money is very important this is why you see economists spend like they do not want to, but a lot of people misunderstand them for being stingy which is sometimes not so because they are only trying to save up just in case the necessary purposes surfaces, which is very wise

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Having self control is key when it comes to managing funds, the problem with humans is that our needs are insatiable and we always want more of whatever good we have. People are more always greedy for more.

But one way to control that habit is to draw up a scale of preference in other to determine our pressing concerns and this help to reduce unnecessary spending or wasteful spending.

Then one can always go out with the a calculated amount of money that is required for the purpose of which you need it, there is no point to always think of car ring extra cash as one might be tempted to visit unplanned places.

Icon

Yes that is a good idea saving money and spend it wisely it's not easy to save money for most people some like to spend more than they earn but if you can manage to save money then it is a good thing because you will always have some extra cash in your pocket

E

eldavis

Most times I feel the reasons why people send money anyhow they like is cause they got it easily or in most cases they are used to a life of spending money recklessly, hence even when they know the money is not enough, they still end up misusing it.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I once did a thread asking about making money or managing money which is one is harder?

Making money is hard or managing money is harder, in my opinion, right now people I have around me are undergoing the same thing, they make a lot of money as salary but before the months end,thet are broke and they'll start piling up debts.

Well, I think it is because they don't live according to their means and they don't Invest, keeping money in the bank will not solve that, if you want to manage money, learn about investment and invest your money, that's a way to financial freedom.

greenieS

Verified member
In a way, you are right, but you cannot go hungry or abstain from certain MANDATORY things in everyday life, just to save some money.

Work a little harder to make money on this stuff and put the rest aside. Indeed, from a certain age you start to raise some money to allow yourself a vacation somewhere once a year or things like ... a car, etc.

Saving some money is motivating for the human psyche. For example, when I wake up and know that I have $ 10,000 - $ 20,000 set aside for any eventuality, it motivates me to move on ... but that doesn't mean I stay hungry or refraining from certain everyday things ... just put some money aside.