Why is it that people fairly use things than the original or New?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It used to occur to me often that people don't like to buy brand new product again like car,cloth and some other things again now a days.

I my country people people value buying fairly used product (some time we call it Tokunbo,okirika,wash and wear) . In fact when it's comes to buying of car they will tell you that fairly use (Tokunbo) is good than new car. What they means is that buying what other people has use in another country but still neat is good than new .

Do you know that people will go exral mile to buy even under wear especially ladies like Bra or pant while men go for boxer that some people has wore before.

All this orientation I sees it has poverty sickness because there is no how new product will not be good than the fairly used one.

The fairly use car or product who knows what happened to it before the owner sold it off? So its not a good idea to be looking for fairly or secondhand or Tokunbo product.
Why is it that people like fairly use product than Original or New product.

PICKFORD

Verified member
well with the way things are going now you cannot really tell. People nowadays produces fake things so now our people's mindset is that buying the brand new ones will not last like the old ones. that it's the one old that will last. but most times in our country you won't see cars of your spec or where it's been invented. so buying a new car will be way too expensive than that of the old cars. You won't have to blame them. The country States of been contribute too.