Earn Money Genuine websites that pay fairly

I have been making quite alot of research online about websites where someone can be paid handsomely to perform some quite easy tasks online.after much research with no positive results, I brought down my expectations and specs to been paid at least a fair amount of money for these things, still I got not much results because alot of the fair results I got are not really available for my country. An instance is the case of surveys which I heard that the payment for concluding a single Survey by some websites like swagbucks and the likes are quite okay but then again my country's geographical location is another issue affecting me from earning from such websites. So,I would like to know if anyone has any real information about any legit websites where I can earn money aside from tendri.com,bizindustry.com too which I am presently making use of right now.

Suny

I don't know which country do you come from but most probably your problem is related to PayPal. I suggest you should try websites that pay in cryptocurrency. I am also not sure whether you are interested in writing especially topics related to crypto which are very much in demand. I have been in the crypto writing genre for the last few months and I am glad to say that I am doing considerably well.
I can suggest you write for sites like read.cash, noisecass and PublishOx to name a few. I have a couple of other websites that will increase your earning without being dependent on websites that pay via PayPal.

Last edited:
Wow, I am really glad someone actually replied, I deeply appreciate and yes,I would definitely be very happy if you shared some of these webistes me since you said they pay well and I think I would like to give them a trial. I think you can directly mesage me the links to these websites on my conversation on tendri here.