Why humans must learn to save money from a young age.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is indeed marvelous to see how young children are developing the habit of saving money right from a young age and this is absolutely congratulated and commendable of them . But we definitely cannot neglect the whole majority of individuals who are somewhere in the world who never think that it is a wise thing for them to save money I'd rather they develop the habit of squandering money whenever their have a hands on it . We must always understand that money in big is a very valuable and resourceful accept that every individual should have and to be able to have money you need to save money and also invest money . Will you save money you are totally showing some sort of consciousness and alertness about the future because the future is always contained with unforeseen and uncalled circumstances and occurrences got most of the time would need money to be able to handle successfully .

As a parent or guardian it is always advise that you teach your children at a young age why it is necessary for them to save money . Even if they do not have any priority on what they intend to use the saved money for but it is indeed advise that you instill the necessity and the beneficiaries of saving money within them and make them totally convinced and abide by it . Our future definitely can never be bright if we do not develop the financial activity of saving money because saving money simply means we are planning for the future .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The act of action of saving money is an activity or a practice that is considered to be as old as money and as long as money exist it is totally advisable for an individual to save his or her hard-earned money . Money indeed is a very resourceful accept or to that every individual must definitely have to an extent so as to be able to satisfy his needs and wants presently and even in the future and to be able to satisfy your needs and wants in the future or possibly any unforeseen occurrences that possibly is likely to take place in the future you need to have money and the ability for you to have sufficient money in order to take care of unforeseen occurrences is by saving this money .

The action of saving money is considered to be very beneficial to an individual if he or she learns how to do it from a young age and it is totally commendable to see how young children nowadays are saving money and that is totally commendable of them . Personally I start saving money at the age of 14 and today I can totally see that my actions has totally impacted my life today . And because of that I do not consider myself as a money squandering kind .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Saving money is necessary in life most especially for people who are coming newly into understanding that money can be made in several ways because if you're not able to save money as you are making then you are not ready to achieve anything in the future which is wrong .

I also agree to what the poster has said concerning parents and guidance teaching their children how to save money , this is very important and the reason why they have to save money must be made known to them that money can also be used in future purposes and also for emergency needs .
The economy is bad and the rate of inflation in some country is increasing every day, there is high level of unemployment in some countries and so many other things that makes life uncomfortable. If we cannot save and manage our resources it will be quite difficult except for those that have enough.

Last edited:

Mastergp

Verified member
Yes it is an important idea for human to save money at a younger age, many today lack such habit, they tend to spend their money on any thing the found around them and as a result drains ones income, but saving can do a much good to some one if he practice it.

The houses and cars people have is gotten as a result of saving because each person is preparing for the future whether young or old they are all trying to create a bright future that would hide them from poverty.

It would be nice to train a child on saving while is young because as he keep grow in maturity he would get use to saving his money and spending it well, it is one thing to save money and it another to spend it in an appropriate manner. The idea of people say "this is my money and I would do with it whatever I want" has put many into critical condition making it hard for them to make appropriate decision or choice when it comes to spending the forget that income rate might change leaving them stranded if they do not have savings to backup what the have.

Do in my own opinion I agree that saving money in a younger age is a right thing to do for a child at such age so as to create future business men and women.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I think one good reason why you should teach kids and children how to and the importance of saving at their early years is because they will grow up with the habit. It will begin as something they see no value in but still do till they begin to see the value in it.

There is a popular saying that goes thus: train up a child, in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. This means that children cling to habits that they acquire at their early years.

It may be easy for you to stop doing something you learnt how to do as a grown-up because you haven't been practicing it for a long time. But something learned and practised since from childhood becomes a writing on a stone and erasing it will be a very hard thing.

This is what I think about teaching kids how to save.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Well for the younger ones, it is very good for them to learn how to save money as this will help them when they grow up and now making money, to know how to manage there money well. It is truly good to save our money but I don't like the idea of saving our money. We can save small percentage of our money but use the remaining ones on Investment. And before we Invest of any business, we should first do some research to see if they are the kind of business that will never collapse so that we will not regret it later.

There are many good investment we can lay our hands on. But the most secured one is real estate. This is very secure as the price will never depreciate but always rise. It is better we think wise and nit save our money in bank, giving the banks opportunity to use our money for business while they give us very thin interest.

AdFlex

Saving money from a young age is totally related to one thing: Tomorrow.
Parents must teach their kids that there IS a tomorrow and they MUST save a part of their money for the future.
This is a vital part of a child's upbringing and helps him/her to become a more organized person in the future.