Why Do People Fail At Trading?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Personally, when I started out in Forex Trading I thought I'll get rich and make money in a very short period of time, which is really crazy thinking of it now in hindsight.

Then it turns out it's not only me, most people that got into trading, are here because they want to get rich quickly.

So they don't apply risk management and go all in, one to two trades and account is blown, back to where it started.

Forex is not and never a get rich quick thing, it's a steady climb, I think what caused this is the constant bombardment of millionaires lifestyle on YT and IG brainwashed us into thinking we can be in their position within a short period of time.

It shocked me when I realized expert forex traders that have over a decade of experience are aiming for 5% per month, it was really an awakening for me.

Traders fails because of mindset and get rich quick syndrome, get over it and start seeing the markets as business, where you can have proportional returns, sharpen your skills and start applying to prop Firms, manage big accounts and start making your money monthly, these firms will share the profits you make 50/50 with you, so imagine you're dealing with. 100k account and you hit 5% of it monthly, that's 5k$, prop firms will pay you $2500 out of it. leave the camp of full margin trading for beginners.

I hope this helps, please leave a feedback.

FXOchartist

Verified member
There are so many reason why many traders fail, like as lack of knowledge and experience, greedy, can't control emotion and many others like as choosing wrong broker.

Trading forex is not easy way to get rich at short time, how to become profitable traders need process learning and time consuming, there is no shortcut to become good trader here, built good mindset about forex will help develop for better psychology.

Choosing broker important of cource because not all broker are reliable, I am alone trade using FXOpen and I trust this company because some reason, this is included old broker, regulated on ASIC, FCA and Cysec, and most important when withdrawn process always smoothly

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Many a broker creates issues at the time of withdrawing money. Traders are very much worried about this issue. They are searching for regulated brokers to withdraw quick trading profit. Eurotrader is a broker makes sure instant support and provides quick withdrawal to account.