Why Brazil passed the bills on crypto regulations

Flow-er

Maintaining the regulatory status quo is the best option for countries that are contemplating a ban on cryptocurrency. I have read news that many cryptocurrency lovers are crying out loud for crypto regulations opposing the ban option. This is what is actually the best for cryptocurrency and for the growth of the crypto space.

I could remember when Salvadorians took to the streets to protest against the bitcoin bills that was passed in the Senate. The protesters cited reasons why they feel that bitcoin bills should be rejected on the floor of the Senate. It took powerful Bekele courage to face and looked in the eyes of the critics, telling them the goodies in bitcoin adoption. Almost all their questions were answered appropriately.

The regulatory scrutiny take it cause in Brazil on Tuesday, when the good news broke out, the whole cryptocurrency community in Brazil were so happy because the bills to regulate cryptocurrency was passed by the Senate. This is what is expected from the countries with the proposed cryptocurrency regulatory plan pending.

There are tons of countries planning to regulate cryptocurrency but the regulation orders are still at premature stage. I salute the Brazilian Senators for the speedy passage of the crypto regulatory bill.