Why being fit is important

Barin

When you have faith it will reduce your dementia risk by helping to boost mind function and energy which will help to decrease the risk of dementia and keeping fit also added to improve digestion by making the food to move through your system correctly by strengthening the abdominal muscle and also minimising sluggishness when you are fit it reduces the risk of you developing some kind of diseases like obesity and disease cancer kidney problems and other health issues like that so by keeping things will be more healthy active and strong as it also helps to reduce stress depression and Ashanti because of your regular activity boost in your mood exercising that case if it helps to improve your skin by making blood to flow very well in your skin and also enhance mental performance and work productivity so it is important to make sure that we are fit so that we won't have any problem with our health because most people that are obese or overweight mostly have problem when they are held they do have different kind of diseases or illness in the body they don't usually live a healthy life because of the cholesterol in their body

I Believe by now people should understand all these things most especially the risk factors of not taking care of our body system, even me I always try as much as possible to stay away from processed food and to constantly engage in exercise because I know those are the things that the body will need.. I also tried to eat a lot of fruit and vegetable because they contains the natural mineral that is needed in the body.. people who doesn't take care of their body now are likely to suffer in the future that is why it is really necessary that we have to try as much.

Being fit is so good and one of the best things to do. To be fitted will make one to be strong and it also help one to look more younger than age.
Exercise makes some one brain be sharp and work very well.

Being fit you can fit if you are doing exercise regularly it we make us keep fit running and all kind of exercise and more fruit and vegetables to your diet we make us keep fit exercise is very good to our body

Being fit is important for everyone so you can do things easily with out over stressing your self for nothing keeping fit makes you comfortable in many situation you find your self some times when you keep fit you can survive an unexpected event that might claim the life of other people