Why are there so many people teaching affiliate marketing?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This os something I have observed within some months now and it keeps getting on the increase. This is beginning to make me think that affiliate marketing is no longer becoming profitable, and this is why those who have the knowledge are trying to deceive innocent unsuspecting persons to pay them to learn affiliate marketing that is no longer working for them.

If it is not the case then, why should someone who is really making money be desperate to teach another person up to the extent of running promotional adsball over social media, posting payment proofs to get at innocent people.

This is now becoming like scam format, I am sorry to say it this way though, but is is just what I have so far observed from people around.

I am tired of it and this is why I brought about it here to find out if it is really because affiliate marketing is not profitable anymore.

If you are from Nigeria, you would understand with me better because these guys are always out there disturbing us about how they are earning thousands of dollars through affiliate marketing.

What do you have to say about this?
Do you believe me that affiliate marketing is no longer profitable?

Well, affiliate marketing is still very profitable because I know a lot of people who are genuinely making money from it but it is very competitive. Those people teaching affiliate marketing are simply affiliate marketers who are looking for ways to make money from affiliate marketing. Many of them are promoting several affiliate marketing products and some of the ways in which they can get sales is to convince people to venture into several online businesses. They are simply into the make money online niche. there are several niches in affiliate marketing and one of them is make money online and there are also some like a health and technology. Depends on the one you want to venture into and those people you see are probably in the make money online because it is very profitable. Teaching people how to make money is probably one of the easiest and the best ways of making money online provided you know what you're doing. When you go to YouTube there are thousands of channels teaching people how to make money and almost all of them are getting thousands of views and they are also getting monetized. if you look at the algorithms you will realise that they make money online niche is one of the most lucrative. With 50,000 views you can be making thousands of Dollars.

@Chibson I am not really doubting the fact that affiliate marketing is profitable but the problem is when a lot of people are out there trying to make it look like a get-rich-quick scheme where one can join today and expect to be a millionaire in less than one month period of time.

A friend last week told me about their own affiliate marketing team where they claim to be making as much as $1000 every week and I had to pay like $42 before being able to join their team.

It was just too good to be true and I didn't even subscribe to his idea at all since I am already knowledgeable about the fact that affiliate marketing is not as profitable as that.

We just have to be very honest about this particular discussion because plenty people are being deceived every day and most of these guys looking for others to teach are usually not making the money themselves, this is even my major problem.

That is a problem of our world today and it seems as though a lot of people do not even care and they are much more interested in teaching others, when they themselves are not making as much money like they're saying.

@Chibson I am not really doubting the fact that affiliate marketing is profitable but the problem is when a lot of people are out there trying to make it look like a get-rich-quick scheme where one can join today and expect to be a millionaire in less than one month period of time.

A friend last week told me about their own affiliate marketing team where they claim to be making as much as $1000 every week and I had to pay like $42 before being able to join their team.

It was just too good to be true and I didn't even subscribe to his idea at all since I am already knowledgeable about the fact that affiliate marketing is not as profitable as that.

We just have to be very honest about this particular discussion because plenty people are being deceived every day and most of these guys looking for others to teach are usually not making the money themselves, this is even my major problem.

That is a problem of our world today and it seems as though a lot of people do not even care and they are much more interested in teaching others, when they themselves are not making as much money like they're saying.
I got what you are saying. You just have to ignore such people because they are actually trying to sell something to you and of course I know a particular affiliate marketing platform that requires you to pay certain amount of money before you can join. suh affiliate marketing platform is not for me because there are a lot of other affiliate marketing platforms like clickbank that would probably allow you to create an account without paying any money. I know that there are a lot of people trying to make affiliate marketing look like a get-rich-quick scheme which is probably not a true because it requires a lot of work and consistency for you to be able to succeed. Affiliate marketing is not something you just start today and start making money from it tomorrow because there are a lot of things you must put in place if you really want to succeed in Affiliate marketing on the long-run. You must acquire so many skills and at the same time know how to run your ads effectively on different social media platforms or Google as the case may be depending on the one you choose. it is therefore very important that you try as much as possible to ignore such people.

@Bookwormlux To be very honest I didn't like those disturbing people about affiliate marketing. In my perspective they are scammers masquerading themselves as an affiliate marketers. Majority of them don't even understand what they are doing.

The majority of the people are just promoting expertnaire products just to make more money. They are just passing the same garbage downward and Force other people to promote the product.

They will go over to the website to buy products on how to make money with affiliate marketing. The product creator will teach them old methods of promoting affiliate products.

At the end you will ask them to use the strategy they learnt from the courts to promote the same products to other people and earn 50% commission.

In the course, the product creator will ask people to use their own money to promote his own product just to earn 50% commission. If you think about this deeply it is absurd and it doesn't make sense. I would rather use my own money to promote my own products to make hundred percent commission.

Those who are making consistent income with affiliate marketing will not go about forcing other people to buy a product so that they can earn commission.

This post is really on point and I noticed that too, it really pains me when I see gullible people making payments to these people all in the name of buying affiliate marketing courses.

Sadly, this is the kind of world we live in, predator and prey relationships, nobody is looking out for anybody they just want to take the money and the are not concerned about the value.

In Nigeria, they have turned affiliate marketing into network marketing where you buy from Mr A and sell the same thing to Mr B and then Mr B will sell to Mr C and the dice rolls.

They entice their followers with an all paid trip and fancy pictures of expensive suits, iPhones and exotic places as background.

It's sad and it saddens me, I tried to explain to people not to waste their time and they're better off doing something else, but they're too blind they still go ahead and buy those courses, and these courses are very expensive, I've seen one guy selling for as high as 100k.

It's only a matter of time before the bubble will burst and they will see it what it is, but till then I put the victims in my thoughts and I hope they get emancipated

I know a lot of people are trying to be a teacher in one area of business or the other but this is not the best and is not necessary in any way . If you are really interested to learn a particular skill online you just have to know the type of person you are learning it from because it is not advisable for you to just learn it randomly from people that may not likely have an understanding of what he or she is teaching you.

There are a lot of fake teachers on the internet who are just looking for innocent people to fall into their trap and we should try to avoid such people . For me when I am trying to learn a skill I have to verify that the person who is teaching me this skill is really making good money from the skill , if I am not convinced that you are really making something reasonable I won't likely learn it from you because you may not have anything to impact in me.

Most of them are scammed and a lot of them are fake teachers that is why we just have to be very careful out there.

Most people that are into teaching affiliate marketing and how it works even have an in-depth idea on what is required. One thing I have noticed in most of this affiliate marketing groups being set up by scammers all in the name of teaching how it works. There is a lot of sham going on and the more you look, the less you see. I never actually believed that to market product for a company or an organisation, that I would need to deposit a particular amount of money in order to gain access. Why should it be so when I am actually helping to market their products? But this hungry scammers all over the internet will always look for ways to syphone individuals into spending money.

I have come across different affiliate marketing groups where it was been stated that training would be free but at the point of going to the group, you will realize that nothing is actually free and it was all strategies to bring in traffic. You will have to deposit a certain amount of money and which if refused, there are chances to be kicked out of the group. Some of them even keep on repeating videos and keep on using the same payment proof which all proves it to be fake.

It is being said that during the time of gold Rush it is those who are selling the shovel that actually make most of their money. That is the case with those people who are selling information marketing on how to make money with affiliate marketing.

it is easier to make money selling information marketing to another newcomers than to work at a make sales with affiliate marketing. This is the reason why you see a lot of people engaging in it.

Someone who is making consistent income with affiliate marketing we never have time to sell information products to someone else just to make more money. the reason is that the whole process it takes to make money with affiliate marketing demand someone's attention and focus.

So it will affiliate marketer will continue to work on the system that will bring in more money with affiliate marketing rather than engaging in selling information to other people.

Payment proof is the only way to differentiate those who are really making money with the information they want to sell and the scammers. Next time you see someone marketing information products to you, you simply asked the person to provide you with the payment proof before you can make a buying decision.

There are a lot of people teaching affiliate marketing. Some of them are good, some of them aren't. Affiliate marketing is a great way to earn money online, but it's not something that everyone can do. If you want to make real money with affiliate marketing, you'll have to work hard and put in the time and effort required to succeed.

The good news is that making money with affiliate marketing doesn't require any special skills or talents. Anyone who can write an article or blog post can start earning money from it by promoting products on their website or blog.

The bad news is that there are hundreds (if not thousands) of people doing exactly what you're doing right now -- trying to learn how to make money from their websites or blogs by promoting products from other companies through affiliate links... and trying so hard that they're never going to get anywhere because they're doing everything wrong.

If you want to do this right (and make real money), then you need someone who knows what they're doing guiding you along the way... However, all through my time online, I have discovered so many made it through teaching this course than they ever carried out what they teach. They make money teaching and selling courses, we could say it's part of the job?

This os something I have observed within some months now and it keeps getting on the increase. This is beginning to make me think that affiliate marketing is no longer becoming profitable, and this is why those who have the knowledge are trying to deceive innocent unsuspecting persons to pay them to learn affiliate marketing that is no longer working for them.

If it is not the case then, why should someone who is really making money be desperate to teach another person up to the extent of running promotional adsball over social media, posting payment proofs to get at innocent people.

This is now becoming like scam format, I am sorry to say it this way though, but is is just what I have so far observed from people around.

I am tired of it and this is why I brought about it here to find out if it is really because affiliate marketing is not profitable anymore.

If you are from Nigeria, you would understand with me better because these guys are always out there disturbing us about how they are earning thousands of dollars through affiliate marketing.

What do you have to say about this?
Do you believe me that affiliate marketing is no longer profitable?
Affiliate Marketing is more than profitable, infact it has grown to be a $12 billion industry.
The reason why it seems as if it's as you say is because we have more of SCAMMERS than affiliate marketers and that is a very big problem.
And in my 4th as an affiliate marketer I can assure you that it's no joke.
Affiliate Marketing is giving money, but it's only for those who work hard not for scammers