Carpon

Valued Contributor
I actually came here to forward a question which is exactly the title of my thread.
Recently I've started getting to know much about online business and work and I came to discover that paid online survey is a very good means of getting paid. So I signed up to two survey sites. Actually, it was a very tedious work as I had to give response and answer a galore of questions. Off was very tiring and irritating and I placed a huge expectation on the site. Actually the site I signed up it is survey panel and I've been there for a bit long and till date I've not been invited for a single survey.
Now this made me question the many posts and threads I see about paid online survey because I still haven't been able to earn a dime from the site's I am currently logged on in. Please can anyone probably know the reason why am stm not earning.
I've been thinking may be the introductory response I gave was the reason but am still not sure of that.
And if also possible I'll be happy if anyone can make explanation about that to me and refer me to any available and trust worthy survey site that pays for real.
The authenticity of a site is very important because the last time I was posting for a site and demanded Payment, I received no response and that really made me discouraged but never stopped me because this is something a actually love doing.
Survey as well is something I love and will always wish to participate in but as afore mentioned, I have not been able to start surveying after signing up to a survey side for almost a period of up to 2 weeks
Should I just keep being patient or what do you think my next line of action should be with regards to paid online survey jobs.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
How then?
I want to learn how cause the last three sites I have been signed up to are not making surveys available to me. It's either they send me a mail and I'll follow the link and find out that there's no more survey I still don't know why though
But I'll really be glad if you'll give me an exposition on how to make such cash as you stated. It's very annoying since I had to at first sacrifice my time to respond to many questions they had me answer and with all that I've not earned a single dime from and of the three sites I'm logged into.

Activator230822

Verified member
I have an awesome recommendation for you if you want to make $100 to $200 per day taking simple surveys. It’s a very solid and reliable website that pays consistently, so right there you can get unlimited surveys. $2 per completed survey and a daily payout, you can reply to this post if you are interested and I will put in your email address and send you more information in a moment.
Hi bro I think I have exhausted all the survey sites available across the web and never had found a site that is reliable, consistent and perhaps paying. I found one some times back but it may take ages to accumulate even $10 simply because it has a limited number of surveys which you may not qualify to answer them though.
I think you can be of great help to me if you can link me to the unique survey site that you are taking about here.

mathawmio

How then?
I want to learn how cause the last three sites I have been signed up to are not making surveys available to me. It's either they send me a mail and I'll follow the link and find out that there's no more survey I still don't know why though
But I'll really be glad if you'll give me an exposition on how to make such cash as you stated. It's very annoying since I had to at first sacrifice my time to respond to many questions they had me answer and with all that I've not earned a single dime from and of the three sites I'm logged into.
Did you use the same email and registered on three different websites?

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Yes for sure I actually used the same email account \ address to register both sites
Is there any problem with that?
Infact I use a single email, the same email address to do all my activities that involves the usage of e mailing.
But why asking if u used the same e mail?

And moreso, I didn't tell you they usually do send me survey invitations through my mail but once I tap on it and go to the site it is either I find out that there is nothing there or they will say that they have received enough responses even when I went to take the survey immediately the invitation came in.
I wonder why they do all that but I came to find out that the survey work is not very prolific in this floart of the world, Africa.
But if you have any advise to give I will be very ready to hear.

ShaSmith

I actually came here to forward a question which is exactly the title of my thread.
Recently I've started getting to know much about online business and work and I came to discover that paid online survey is a very good means of getting paid. So I signed up to two survey sites. Actually, it was a very tedious work as I had to give response and answer a galore of questions. Off was very tiring and irritating and I placed a huge expectation on the site. Actually the site I signed up it is survey panel and I've been there for a bit long and till date I've not been invited for a single survey.
Now this made me question the many posts and threads I see about paid online survey because I still haven't been able to earn a dime from the site's I am currently logged on in. Please can anyone probably know the reason why am stm not earning.
I've been thinking may be the introductory response I gave was the reason but am still not sure of that.
And if also possible I'll be happy if anyone can make explanation about that to me and refer me to any available and trust worthy survey site that pays for real.
The authenticity of a site is very important because the last time I was posting for a site and demanded Payment, I received no response and that really made me discouraged but never stopped me because this is something a actually love doing.
Survey as well is something I love and will always wish to participate in but as afore mentioned, I have not been able to start surveying after signing up to a survey side for almost a period of up to 2 weeks
Should I just keep being patient or what do you think my next line of action should be with regards to paid online survey jobs.
I will send you surveys once I make 20 post trendri is not letting me sure my links