Why A Student Should Acquire A Digital Skill

Sodiq

Hello all, hope you are doing well? This is a topic that people tend to debate on I really want us to take a look at it here,

First and foremost, we all know that digital skill are set of skill needed in other to use digital devices, communication, applications, and networks to access and manage information. And as the world is going digital, I suggest every student should acquire a digital skill, these skill when mastered can even help them in a long run.

What do you think? Please let me hear your thoughts.

The world is currently witnessing a rapid increase in the use of technology and as such, it has become almost impossible for one to function without having some form of digital skill. There are several reasons why a student should acquire a digital skill.

First, it is important to note that in today's world, the internet is required to carry out most tasks such as research, communication, and business. A student who does not have any digital skill will find it difficult to carry out their assignments properly because technology has become an integral part of education.

Secondly, many organizations have gone online and as such, a student who does not have any digital skill may find it difficult to get a job. As it stands, organizations are looking for employees who can properly make use of the internet to carry out their jobs effectively. It is also important to note that many students are already earning money via freelancing jobs on websites such as Fiverr and Upwork.

In conclusion, it is clear that the internet plays a vital role in the society and anyone who lacks any form of digital skill will likely be left behind in terms of career advancement and achievement of goals.

I believe it is not just about getting the skill that is the problem of so many people, but sometimes getting the skill without the necessary or the required tools that will help you to make the best out of this skill will just make it to be a waste of time.

People who are just interested of learning a skill should first of all have a laptop because that's just the most important thing.

When you do not have a laptop then obviously you won't be able to make the best out of the skill you have learnt and learning a skill will be much more comfortable and easier if you are using a system.

I suggest student should consider having a laptop first before they can even think of learning a skill , except maybe some simpler skill like writing . At least with this one you may be able to learn it with a mobile phone since it is just for you to develop your writing skill that is already there.

Personally I could have learned a skill but because I don't have a laptop , I have to look for a way to raise money and buy a laptop first.

Not just for a student, everyone needs a digital skill I mean for those who doesn't have and are hoping to earn more income online. Without a digital skill, that is indeed, we can't achieve that height in which we've set ourselves to meet up here online. In order to catch-up with it, we need to learn a skill, a student needs it too, if he or she is struggling financially, and unable to cope up with the demands of the high school or college. It can serve as an alternative to the one in which he or she is acquiring in school. With an online skill, such student can settle at home and operate remotely, and earn money, use the money to settle his or her school debts, and still be in school as at when due. Because, online gigs can be done at your own school, you can decide to pick up just few earning tasks and execute on time while facing your academies.