Who predicted during early last year that Bitcoin will soar this high??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It can to every one's surprise that Bitcoin will climb this high. If you ask me during the early part of covid19, where will Bitcoin price be, come 20201? I will simply answer just $5,000 per token. Base on the uncertainty caused by the corona virus pandemic. I was expecting that the price will dip in. Since everyone is suffering disaster caused by the dreaded corona virus. I was thinking, since everyone is after their own safety, that no one will be willing to invest on Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency at this unprecedented time. Now look at the price peaked at $37k per coin, that's a massive increase from $10k to this latest land mark in price, in just duration of 3 months. That is to show, that Cryptocurrency is unpredictable, you never know what gonna happen around it in the next 5 minutes. Even expert Cryptocurrency enthusiasts fails to predict the exact price value of all crypto coins.

Josemendez

Verified member
Cryptocurrency is presently the trending investment. it has taken away many investors from fired trading.

There has been bullish run of many cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin , ethereum ,bitcoin cash , litecoin and many other altcoins.

Bitcoin has surprised the whole world , I myself missed out of investing in bitcoin when the price was $10k ,despite believing that the price will soar higher with time.

Being presently at $37k , I have came to understand that a lot of top investors like PayPal are holding their token for the main time , and this has helped to reduce supply ,thus making demand to be high and thus increasing the price of bitcoin.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I must agree with you that no body really saw this coming not with the pandemic in place, if anything we were all thinking it would even affect it drastically but look at where we are now. It has gallop past $37k and all we are looking at is it hitting the $40k. The increase is just amazing and this goes to show that Bitcoin is really voilotile and the price changes at will. Some experts though predicted some figures but I don't think any of them got it right