The experts predicted a downswing on litecoin if the bulls doesn't increase the buying pressure

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Litecoin could suffer a massive drop if the bulls do not maintain a strong hold on the support zone. If the bulls fail to hold this zone around $180, litecoin could go to $100, which would be quite worrisome.

The advice is to be extremely cautious about holding litecoin right now, as a decline could be on the way if the bulls do not reclaim control of the market.

Apparently, whales' recent backing for litecoin may cast doubt on the findings.

It is very clear that most of the online paid to do websites pays in litecoin and personally, i prefer to receive payment in litecoin. It would be a bit detrimental if we hold the digital currency for now. But we should be hopeful that the bulls would increase the buying pressure which could make the coin persistently maintain it current market value or even move in the upswing.

I prefer trading with the litecoin and I have made profits countless number of times trading it. It's very good for spot trading , rather than for long-term investment.

What do you see to the prediction of the expert.