Who are your best customers.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
For a business to survive it has to satisfy and also make comfortable its customers and clients and there is absolutely no business that can flourish without the involvement of customers and clients or in other ways consumers this is possible because the reason why a business is established is for it to satisfy members of the public which also could be seen as customers and also clients . In the midst of all these people there are some consumers or customers that will be seen as good and potential but others may be seen as just normal patronizes to the business but to a business owner how do you identify your best customers from your normal patronizes .

To be honest and sincere one of the best way to do so is by listening to what they have to say about your business and how it has personally affect them . I have been in a situation where a majority of customers and clients to my own business have absolutely tell me that I have indeed go a long way to make their needs and wants be available to them at the right time and at the available time . If you have customers and clients that feel this similar way then they are or should be regarded as your best customers or clients .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you that for a business to absolutely survive it's definitely must have customers and clients that I have potential value in patronizing the business and it is absolutely sad to see hidden majority of business organisations today own and control their various business owners do not value the existence of their customers and one of the ways they show that they do not value their existence is why not improving on your customer service . Customer service simply means how you treat your customers if you treat your customers rightly there is every possibility that they will have their loyalty in glued to your business but if you treat them in a kind of harsh or rude manner then there is every possibility that they will not want to patronize you any longer .

Customers are definitely the life of a business and for your business to survive it does have a good amount of potential customers that have made the loyalty of the business and also that you personally have also win their loyalty as well . To make sure that your business is able to reach a height you must have a good number of customers and clients coming to you would you possibly have win their loyalty because of a good customer service .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best customers are created by the business owner. The way the sellers treat people and potential buyers, the more they may want to be the best customers to him. But how do we identify our best customers?

Best customers are always ready to listen than to be talking. Nest customers will assume they don't know much about the goods and the products and therefore the must depend on the sellers to give them necessary information about the products. They will just keep calm and never argue, they will rather ask questions.

Best customers are always supportive. They don't always want the sellers to run down. Most time, they always support the sellers with money if the business wants to run down. I have heard of a customer that advised s seller to sell shares out when the business wanted to went to comatose.

Will best customers stick to a seller that increases the price of goods? Surely , best customers will still stay even when the price increases. They are always concerned about the quality and not really the quantity. They always want to be there with us.

Like I said, it takes the seller to make people his best customers.