Which way of getting money you can't get tired of?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are different platforms where we can make money ranging from online to offline. Some people prefer offline way of making money, so they invest on different things for instance, real estate management, agriculture etc. Other prefers doing trade as well, they trade in various things like electronics etc.
Other people prefer online because they see it as easier comparing it with offline businesses. So they do freelancing, blogging and other online business.
So out of this two, which of the means you can not get tired of getting or sourcing money from. And why? Is it because it is easier or because you think it fetches you more money?

There are a lot of online earning ways online that you can't find offline. That's true of the online earning world that a merely skilled person can earn a good amount of money if he focuses on his work and gets to the online platform that is legit. Also, to earn more conversion rate is always important, but it's not easy to get a huge conversion rate without having a nice skill that is in demand. So, if you want to earn more, get some skills and then explore the opportunities.

Micro works pay money but not the money that you can think of as permanent.

Well, for me I can never get tired of making money so when I can’t get tired of making money, then I can never get tired of the means of making it. I try to choose a means that I will see as a hobby. Before now I have always loved to write and express myself, so I leverage on that to start making money with my writing skills. So my best is freelancing either by posting comments on sites or writing articles

This new way of making money online I can't get tired of it. Pay to post task has improved my writing and typing skills and in addition I'm still getting paid for this. As long as the task still continues I don't think I can get tired of it. It's obvious I'm benefiting in different two ways, one by improving my skill and second by getting paid. It's rewarding tasks.

Well, it's like am enjoying site that pays for comment recently because the more you comment the more your money, thou we also have some site that pays more than pay for comments like freelancer but the cons there is that you have to wait till they need your service but commenting you do not have to wait till they need your service before commenting. You just comment and have your money in your account. So, for now, i am enjoying paying for comment.

I can't get tired of planet station,because you just carry out task and you get paid without stressing yourself and the procedure is quite easier.

Anything that is legitimate and highly rewarding in terms of payment will do for me. However, getting to find this is hard on both offline and online platforms. Thanks for a wonderful platform like trendri that has been putting smile on people's face. Let's hope more real online paying platforms spring up.