Make a Lot of Money — Without Getting Another Job or Degree

scott633

How do I make a lot of money?

1. List Your Spare Bedroom (or Backyard Tent) for Rent. ...
  2. Become a NASA Research Participant. ...
  3. Build a Freelance Business. ...
  4. Find Unclaimed Money From the Government. ...
  5. Create and Sell Online Course. ...
  6. Invest in Real Estate Online. ...
  7. Become a Virtual Tutor.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm glad that we can actually have jobs that can fetch us good money if we decide to be active doing them. it might not just be about doing the usual buying and selling business.The truth is that however we want to see the business thing not everyone is cut out for business. Not everyone can do business, though it is good they are other avenues apart from commercial activities.

in my locality now people that are into rental and agency marketing are really making money. to connect peoples to rent a house, buildings or lands is really good money now. You can imagine charging 10% og the rent that someone is paying just because you connected the person to the landlord. This is a stress free way of making money if you can have clients daily for the business.

Another stress free avenue by which people make money now is playing band or music in events or occasion. You can imagine how much people pay to have this people come play for them. You don't need any degree or taking courses to do this. infact one will talent is all that is needed.

I will love to do the unclaimed government money if I know how to go about it.

allison001

Verified member
So many people around the world stay indoors and make so much money for themselves without going out or getting another job or degree. We are living in a digital world where internet provides us with legit and possible ways of making money online even while staying at our home.
What are some of the various ways we can make money online without getting another job?

Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a very good means a lot of people do make their money online nowadays. Affiliate marketing is a process in which you advertise someone's else product, then you get your percentage called commission, when any customer or consumer buys the product you are advertised using your affiliate link.

Forex trading
Forex trading is also another top way to make money online without having any other job doing. Though it's a good means to earn online, there's risk involved. Any expert forex trader that want to make it from the forex market most have a huge capital to start let's say from $200 or $500 up so that the account won't crash anytime you run in loss.

Online tutoring is another good way to make money online without getting another job for yourself.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If you want to build a freelancing career we will need to go learn the required skills. The skills that are needed on freelancing sites are very many and you could tap on any one of them. This is the major reason why you will need to equip yourself with the highly needed skills,for you to make an amount of money that is reasonable. You will get to know the risk that is highly needed when you visit the freelancing sites and check the jobs that are posted there. The question is -how do I get to know the skills that is of high demand? It is very simple to know the skills that is of high demand on freelancing sites. All you need to do is to check the numbers of freelancers that applied for a particular job. This is how to know the skill that is saturated and the one that is not saturated. If it is skills that is saturated, you would find many freelancers competing for the job but if it is skills that is not saturated , you will find very few freelancers competing for the job. Logically, the best thing to do and that period is to go learn the less saturated skills.