Which way can I earn more in 2023?

sunnystar

My first earning way is from forum posting, that is posting of threads and comments on paid to post sites but I want to improve this year by adding another way in other to have valuable earnings online. Paid to post websites have been faithful with their existence so also I want a faithful and reliable way to make money from year to year.
As we all know that earnings from one side does not make someone to have good standard of living since economy of all countries have changed and has effect on items in the market so someone needs to buckle down to ensure finding ways to make more money. Therefore kindly share a way to successfully earn in this 2023 and someone has a better standard of living.

Last edited:
E

eldavis

If you want to make more money, i would recommend you get some skill set. These days one of the best ways to make more money online is by offering a particular skill in exchange for cash. You could work as a freelancer, there are so many freelancing sites out there you would definitely benefit from. Other ways to make money online is by affiliate marketing, though this would probably take time but if you have the patience and you are consistent in hard work, you will definitely get it.

sunnystar

I actually want affiliate program but it seems all the websites for affiliate program needs money for registration and after registration there is a need to generate affiliate links through payment before looking for customers to buy from my dashboard. I really need a person that will recommend how to go about affiliate program successfully without investing much or not at all. I have marketing skills to get customers to from my links but I basically need affiliate website with good commission.

freelancermaria

I'd like to earn more money this year, so I'm thinking about updating my skills so I can work as a Virtual Assistant. I signed up for a $6 online course and plan to begin studying tomorrow or the next day. I hope to learn a lot from this course and find a better job to support my needs and those of my parents. My father is ill, and I would like to help him financially in some way. In addition, I would like to experiment with affiliate marketing to make some extra money. TikTok has an affiliate marketing program that interests me.

sunnystar

I'd like to earn more money this year, so I'm thinking about updating my skills so I can work as a Virtual Assistant. I signed up for a $6 online course and plan to begin studying tomorrow or the next day. I hope to learn a lot from this course and find a better job to support my needs and those of my parents. My father is ill, and I would like to help him financially in some way. In addition, I would like to experiment with affiliate marketing to make some extra money. TikTok has an affiliate marketing program that interests me.
Wow that is a wonderful step you have taken this year to help yourself financially this year. Your step has just motivated me to also go for paid course online concerning affiliate marketing program in general so I would be able to work as an affiliate marketer in all websites I wish. Moreso, I need to improve my skills by learning more on YouTube channel. I want to build my own videos contents since I have a skill to display to public and can fetch me money. However all I need is money to buy equipments and subscribe to good channel that will suit my desire.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I also depend on forum posting currently to earn some money online. But that is just a small amount that is not able to sustain me and all my needs. I hope to get a payment method online this year.

I have not decided yet on what is best but I think I will start by learning a skill. One skill I want to perfect is blog and article writing. This is because I hope to have my own blog soon and I also would love to apply for blog and article writing jobs in freelancing sites.

Another skill that I would love to have is transcription. However, this kind of job requires that you have a laptop, I only have my smartphone for online earning. I hope that once I get to earn more, I will be able to buy myself a laptop. That way, I can get more jobs that will allow me to earn better income.

Shaf

Verified member
I would like to add some offline businesses this year to my means of earning, but that will be done cautiously. Diversifying your sources of income is good to reduce the risks but it can also be detrimental to your success if you do too much of it, or if you are not ready.

When diversifying, it's good to plan the new source of income to fit around your other sources of income and your lifestyle. This way, you won't get overwhelmed fast. Some skills may even come in handy in helping the new business. For example, the skills you pick up in writing properly on paid to post sites and the knowledge can come in handy of you want to be a freelance writer or a blogger or even a forum owner.

To achieve my goals. I intend to study one new aspect of my new business every week, while I work on getting capital for the two of them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Like most people, I would like to earn more this year. Currently, I am working on two paid-to-post sites but since the earnings are low, I need to find some more profitable ways. I think that freelancing is a good way provided that you have the required skills.