Which type of strategy is good for beginner of affiliate marketing business

Ramolak19

Verified member
Please house what type of systems or strategy is good for the beginner of the affiliate marketing business because I believed this marketing business is among the online business for this 21 century that do generate income

How how can I start as a beginner what type of company should I work with, what type of strategy should I use, if I wish to become a successful affiliate marketers.

A year ago I heard about this business of affiliate marketing but I don't know where to start. What are the steps to this business model but I met with someone in a business seminar last year who said there are some companies that do not accept people from west Africa.

Hello, you asked a great question, and I'll do my best to answer it to the best of my ability. One of the best ways to earn as an affiliate marketer is through purchases made through your affiliate link. As a beginner, you can participate in the Amazon affiliate program, which I also participate in. This is user-friendly and simple to use for new members. There are various ways to promote what you want to sell in affiliate marketing. The most cost-effective method is to use social media platforms. To make a convincing post, you can use platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or even tiktok. You should be a good copywriter as well as a graphic designer because you don't want an empty post without a graphical reference. A good graphical representation should be able to generate leads and even sales. You can also run advertisements on Facebook for a fee. Your advertisements will be seen by a variety of people, and some of them may be interested in learning more about your product, which you should be able to provide. Creating a website is one of the best ways to promote an affiliate link. If you already have one, you can place ads on this site that will pay you commissions if someone clicks on them and makes a qualifying purchase.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am glad that a lot of people at developing interest in affiliate marketing because it is probably one of the best online businesses anyone can think of starting in 2022.

If you want to venture into affiliate marketing the first thing you should do is to look for a very good platform to sign up in order to promote affiliate products. There are so many of them on the internet in which you can venture into as a beginner in affiliatte marketing.

Some of the things that will determine the platform you should go into it to is their payment methods and if they are supported in your geographical location. Clickbank for example is not supported everywhere even though there are ways people use to sign up on it.

There are several affiliate marketing platforms like clickbank, jvzoo, digistore24, warriorplus, commission junction and a whole lot of others. You just have to make proper research and know the one that best suits your interest.

Another thing which is the most important is to actually drive traffic to your affiliate offers. You can start a blog and from there you can make sales from affiliate marketing. If you have money you can carry out social media ads and probably make money with it.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marking is a means of earning money online, and it's trending so well these days. We can say Affiliate marketing is a form of internet marketing. Affiliates are paid commissions for each customer or sale that they refer to the seller’s site. The affiliate does not receive money directly from the company, but rather receives a commission for every product or service that he sends to the company.

Affiliate programs work with products sold on the internet and products sold in physical stores. Affiliates can work with Amazon, eBay, Google, Pay Per Click advertising, display ads and many more websites.

Affiliate programs are a great way to make money because they can scale rapidly and are almost easy to run if you know how to.
However, to be able to sell these products and make money, you will need to know how to get your sweet words to people , only few want to get what you sell, without testimony, testing or anything that can convince them. So you need to first know how , where and when to reach them, then what to tell them to convince them your product is the right one they need.
You will need to know how to market your product on Facebook, twitter, Instagram and any other one you feel is good, WhatsApp is not left out too.

E

eldavis

Personally I think before you start looking for the best strategy to start earning in affiliate marketing, I would advice you first start learning about how it works. You cannot create an effective strategy of you do not know or understand how it works.
Once you have gotten a better idea of how it works, you would be able to create an effective strategy.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Beginner affiliate marketers should start with a CPA (cost per action) strategy. A CPA strategy is a type of affiliate marketing that tracks and pays you when a visitor takes some specific action, such as clicking on an ad or filling out a form on your website. The main advantage of this type of strategy is that it allows you to make money from your visitors without having to worry about selling them anything. You can use this type of strategy to drive traffic to your site, which will help increase your conversions and sales in the long run.

Also, The best strategy for a beginner affiliate marketer is to start with a very broad niche. If you're just getting started, it's better to be an expert in something very small than to try to be an expert in everything at once.

The strategy that's best for beginners is the one that will help you get started with the least amount of risk and time investment. You can't afford to waste time, effort, and money on strategies that don't work, so it's important to be realistic about your goals and expectations.

Ify Iyke

Please how can I get this ( cost per action stuff) and this broad niche of a thing because I'm a newbie here and I need to know more about affiliate marketing stuff of a thing and how to scale through it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The major reason why people don't really make money through affiliate marketing is that they lack some basic information that they will need to succeed in it. These vital information if not properly known will limit what a person will be gaining as an affiliate marketer.

The first thing to know is to find the right affiliate marketing program. Not all affiliate platoforms give the same commission, while give higher, some give considerable and others do the worse. So we need to do some background checking to know the right ones for us to partner with in order not to end up like time wasting.

Another fsct to know is that we need to make sure we have the right niche for our affiliate marketing. People don't really know that not all niches are best to be promoted. The niche that you want to promote must be based on the demand of your users and not really you. So you need to study your users before you decide on which niche you want to be promoting.

Then we need to find some platoforms where we need to be promoting our niches. While some decide to use websites, other have created their own blogs while handful of people prefer using social media.

ethan

What are the best sites where we can post free ads at the moment, and on which I can promote my products?

Omotayo

For ad, you can post on social media but make sure you link it to your landing page where you can convert your lead to customer. One thing is about generating lead from ad another thing is to be able to use KLT factor to convert the lead to customer.

If you are in Nigeria, the best platform you can do affiliate marketing is called EXPERTNAIRE. It is created for Nigerians and their commission is good.

Janetj

There are good strategies that can be used but remember that the purpose of affiliate marketing from the company's point of view is to get traffic to and sales of their product that they normally would not get. That is the only reason they offer affiliates a piece of the pie. Before beginning, you will need to strategize on how you will drive traffic to your links. Depending on your ability to drive targeted traffic, you will need to pick your program and product to push.