Earn Money Which social media platform advert do you prefer?

AfriPeeps Official

When it comes to buying traffics from social media platforms, there is a variety of choices from which you can choose, some of which are Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium etc.

All the social media platforms mentioned above are good for buying traffic, but as you well know each of us will definitely have a particular one we love most.

As for me, I prefer Twitter and I have a couple of reasons. One thing I must say is that I have tried all the above listed social media platforms, here is what I noticed:

Traffic bought from Facebook is usually not low quality and thus certain ads platform like Google AdSense don't usually go be a high Cost Per Click (CPC) for such traffic.

I also tried Instagram and we'll, it's of high quality but with low rate of conversion, so I decided to try out another one which is medium.

On getting to the website, everything just seems too complicated for me and I didn't stay long before I quit, it is more like the website is not means for me.

As for LinkedIn, getting traffic from that website is not a easy job, not a goal you can achieve in a short time.

My experience with Twitter is what I love the most, the traffic converted than all others and I was able to reach out to more relevant audience.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
When I don't really spend much time doing advertisement because I prefer get paid to post website and blogging. But if I had to choose I will go for Facebook adverts because it is cheaper and have some settings which makes it easier for the advertiser to reach the targeted audience. You can also re-target those who show interest in your advert and reduce your spending.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you are talking about getting traffic for one's blog or buying traffic to one's blog, the best to use is Twitter, this is because it allows and even gives you quality outcomes. But if we are talking about advertising, the best platform to use is Facebook because it has more users.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If your blog revolves around lifestyle and traveling Instagram is the best place for you to generate traffic to your blog. You can also ride on popular hashtag to promote your blog on Instagram. You can just use Google Search to discover the latest hashtag and use that trend to come up with story related to your blog and post it and share.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think Facebook advertisement is much more effective than others. affiliate marketers use Facebook ads to market their affiliate product and make a whole lot of sales. I think Instagram is also very good and effective but it may not be as effective as Facebook. Twitter on the other hand is also very good.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can also opt in for Twitter to promote your products and services. The only downside of Twitter is that you can't write long about your product I miss you make it pretty much difficult to convince a potential customers in knowing more about your product or services. This can be solved when you leave a link back to your website.

MOSIUR

Facebook has a large number of traffics from where you can get on a low rate. You like Twitter that is fine. Twitter advertisement has been used after buying, there is no problem you need to have only traffic if it is Facebook or Twitter or Instagram, it does not matter, I think. In comparison with popularity, Facebook is more advanced.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I prefer to use Google adword if I want to sell products to the local audience. It is pretty much cheaper to target local audience on Google adword than any other advertisements platform online. You can get a keyword for about one cent which gives you chance to read wider audience with little amount.

Skysaint

Verified member
Facebook is a better option for me when it comes to making advertisement as you can comfortably and easily get followers that you could reach out to inorder for them to get to know about your business. You could easily reach out to a large audience in Facebook within a short time frame and the second in the list for me is Twitter.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Twitter is truly one of the best platforms to get traffic. Most people there are serious unlike Facebook where there are so many jokers. I will try it too when I will have my own blog and need the traffic. I once worked for a friend who was getting traffic from Medium, he said it is a good platform too.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Reddit is another social Media platform I would like to make use of whenever I want to advertise products or services to the reading market in the United States and Canada. the reason is that most of the people who are visiting this website are usually American people. there are wide ranges of subreddits which you can advertise your products to the target audience.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All these things might actually depends on what you are interested to sell to the people, if I am into affiliate marketing I may preferred to go for Twitter advertisements because of the use of Instagram influencers but if I am thinking of selling electronics then obviously I'll go for Facebook advertisement because that will be the most effective.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I prefer to choose Facebook over other app for couple of reasons. Facebook has some special features when it comes to advertising on the platform. You can easily return yet those who show interest in your advert and spend less. This feature give you the chance to increase the conversion rate on the product or services you are selling.