Which one is the safest broker?

Asahi

Verified member
FXOpulence provides a superior Mt5 trading platform where you will face no slippage, dealing desk and requotes. They offer more than 400 trading instruments and I am really impressed with their fast deposit and withdrawal system. Their quick withdrawal system is magnificent and it’s a safe broker for all traders.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I don't think there's anything like a safe broker or a dangerous broker, depending on the person doing the research and involved, If you're a trader then it has been said times without number to basically pay attention to the type of broker you do business, personally infant count the number of times I've drummed this but the problem is many people don't listen, they get burned and they complain.

You should under no circumstances work with a broker that has headquarters in the island countries except Deriv because they've been around for a while and have built a name for themselves, but every other one, you should do your due diligence.

You should make sure whateverbroker you use is located in a capital city and are registered with CFTC, else they might deny a payout and nothing will happen, always make your research before investing your money in a broker, a word they say is enough for the wise.

Last edited:

FinTrader

First, you need to choose a broker who has been working in the market for a long time. Secondly, you need to pay attention to what trading conditions the broker provides, how quickly it withdraws profits and what performance it has on real accounts. When trading you need comfort and minimum costs, that’s why I chose fxopen.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Each trader has a choice with appropriate criteria, I prefer regulated brokers because the company will comply with regulatory rules which are to protect investors from unhealthy practices. With the low trading costs, trading conditions without restrictions, smooth withdrawals, and good customer support, I chose FXOpen UK for this