Which is the safest cryptocurrency exchange app to buy Bitcoin?

aadhyafalak

Koinbazar app is the reputable cryptocurrency exchange app that can be considered a best place to buy Bitcoin is a very safe option. More users, investors and traders started to show interest in Koinbazar because the trading fee is here is reasonable compared to other exchanges. It is a best exchange for investors in India, for those who would buy, sell and trade directly between the INR and any crypto. Notably, security is important key factor for the crypto field, widely. Here, this KYC process will be done within a few hours of signing up, safely, while ensuring the right KYC protocol.

photo_2022-03-21_17-47-48.jpg

Dradioguy

Binance Cryptocurrency exchange and NFTs. It can also serve has wallet.
Koinbazar app is the reputable cryptocurrency exchange app that can be considered a best place to buy Bitcoin is a very safe option. More users, investors and traders started to show interest in Koinbazar because the trading fee is here is reasonable compared to other exchanges. It is a best exchange for investors in India, for those who would buy, sell and trade directly between the INR and any crypto. Notably, security is important key factor for the crypto field, widely. Here, this KYC process will be done within a few hours of signing up, safely, while ensuring the right KYC protocol.

View attachment 52548

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never heard of Koinbazar app, now that I hear about this crypt exchange app on a forum from a random user, will I use it. The answer is plain NO!
Coinbase was my first bitcoin wallet. I say my first bitcoin wallet because when I started using Coinbase, it only supported Bitcoin, slowly it integrated a lot of other coins and I began using Coinbase to store and exchange my coins. However, later I noticed that Blockchain gives interest on your crypto assets, I started using BLockchain wallet, but later I stopped using it because at a certain time I was not using crypto much. I joined Binance because Binance supported a lot of coins that were not available on Coinbase to BLockchain wallet. These days, my accounts on Coinbase or Blockchain do not have any assets, I mainly use Exodus and Binance. Binance offers a lot of features like staking, yield farming, P2P trading, etc, therefore, I find it better. Why should anyone use Koinbazar app when we already have Binance. Binance is available in over 140 countries, I am sure it is also available in your country. Don't use any random exchange, you might end up being scammed or hacked.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not know of koinbazer. And because of this I don't really know their mode of operation if they are really trusted to that extent or not. I don't even know the quality of their customer service and how they can respond to the needs of users.

Personally if I am interested to buy any cryptocurrency of my choice , I will always prefer to use the binance platform because that is the one I have been using for a long time and the exchange platform has almost everything I will need. The security of features is perfect and the possibility of having your account hack is extremely low..

Apart from that , there are other cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet you can be using to buy your favourite crypto-currency such as kucoin and roqqu. They are nice cryptocurrency platforms and they are also popular which indicate that more people have interest to use them.

cashisking149

Who? For most people it will be Coinbase or Binance. Both are easy to use and open to most people. Other simple on pampers such as Instacoins can be used as well.

coin456

Well if i had to trust a worldwide broker I would trust Binance

Limivorous

I only trust a well regulated crypto exchange for buying bitcoin or any altcoin. Right now I am using capitalwallet. The fees are quite lower than many popular exchanges.

allison001

Verified member
It will mostly depend on your location because I seems to understand that some location may not likely accept all cryptocurrency wallet and exchanges , but generally if you are in Africa you can make use of luno, it is among one of the most renowned cryptocurrency apps here in Africa.

Apart from that you can also make use of binance, this is one of the most preferred platform by so many people and that is the one I am currently using. It offers the best customer service and also gives the best user-friendly experience. You can use binance to buy any cryptocurrency you are interested and that is also the one I have been using to receive most of my any especially here on trendri.

Apart from those two , I don't really know much about any other wallet for now. Lets wait to hear what others will say . .

bax699

I guess it depends if you want to buy and hold on that platform. I know any Bitcoin i buy i always store on my offline wallet to be safe. So i just use the easiest one to buy now which is instacoins and then send over to my wallet

PXFX

Never heard of this site - why would you say it's so good?
I've been using InstaCoins for the past year or so to load my bag during this dip, I've had no issues.

Jungletrading

Of course it's all location dependent and what laws statutory regulations are on the books .
I started with Coinbase and Instacoins and still use them to this day .As I am based in Ireland I found both had no issues been used from here

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I think it will depend on your location because over here there are so many platform you can be using to buy any of your favourite cryptocurrency and not only Bitcoin. Our location here is different from yours and certain platform is not really accepted in certain locations . For example people that are interested to use binance in the United States will not have access to the platform because binance has limited its operation to United States and only focus in Africa and some other country..

Over here binance is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges you can use to buy bitcoins if you are interested but before you can make full use of the platform , you must verify your account.

If you are not using binance you can make use of Luno , it is also a trusted platform although I have not really used it before for anything.