Is Binance the cheapest and safest platform to purchase cryptocurrency now?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Binance is the safest and most affordable crypto trading platform. It provides ease of access and the ability to trade a variety of different currencies without having to go through the hassle of signing up for multiple exchanges.

Binance has a very simple interface, which makes it easy for new users. There are no complex features or complicated trading strategies involved in using this platform, and this makes it very easy for beginners to get started.

The fees charged by Binance are also very low compared to other exchanges that offer similar services. This is one of the reasons why Binance has become so popular among investors who want to start trading online.
If you are looking for a new crypto trading platform then Binance should definitely be on your list.
However, have heard of platforms like Bit wallet, Libertyx and Kucoin, but I don't know if they possess these qualities. What do you think?

Binance is a centralized exchange, there is a danger associated with using centralized exchange, for example, these exchanges can be easily hacked and you can lose your entire assets. Storing your assets on centralized exchanges can also be considered risky because the moment these exchanges shut down, you will lose your coins. You can't even file a case because these exchanges exist only in the virtual world. Binance is the world's number one crypto exchange based on its availability and user base. Binance is available in more than 140 countries and it has 28.5 million users. It is expected of a company with this size and this kind of user base to have a security system that cannot be breached and will never run away from the market. Therefore, I believe Binance is a perfectly safe platform to buy, sell and store your crypto assets. You can buy crypto on Binance in three ways, one, you can use the spot exchange feature and exchange your existing assets for any assets of your choice, use P2P trading to buy crypto, and also buy crypto through your banks or cards (provided this feature is available in your location). Binance fees are lower than other exchanges.

If you are looking for the cheapest crypto fantasy game and the trading platform then trade the game is the best for you. Here you can get a day trading experience at the most affordable prices.

Every one got their opinion when it comes to exchanges that offers them the best services. To me, binance exchange is the best, the rate of their charges during any form of transaction is affordable and not too high. Coinbase is an option too, they don't charge high, they charge minimal amount of coin during any form of transaction. But for the fact that Coinbase doesn't give full access to my country, made me dump my account there completely to focus on Binance exchange. Because at binance charges are pegged at 0.2% which is something affordable to users in there. You can't compare what Binance is charging when it comes to converting to different cryptocurrencies via their exchange to other exchanges like Hotbit.io, HITBTC etc. Binance BEP-20 network is one of the fastest within five minutes your transaction is completed with low gas fee charges. The only downtime with BEP-20 is that, it isn't compatible with many exchanges because they don't like promoting another exchange blockchain network work. Coinbase doesn't support BEP-20 address network, but Kucoin, crypto.com supports it. Using the BEP-20 network helps reduce the amount of gas fee you're supposed to pay when it comes to covering large amount of gas fees for ETH and BTC.

I believe it is one of the most trusted platform because that is what a lot of people are using here. I've never seen anyone that is really interested in crypto currency and is using any other exchanges apart from binance. So it has a very good rating and trust by so many people..
Even someone I know that is trading cryptocurrency and is also making a lot of money with it is using binance . I was so surprised to find out that he has over 1.5 BTC worth of cryptocurrency in his binance account during one of his training.

I know there are other new and upcoming cryptocurrency that is trying to be exactly like binance , however they may succeed no doubt but Binance has gained the trust of so many people and people will rather prefer to use it than using most platforms that they don't know about.

Binance isn't the only reliable exchange at the moment, it might be the largest in terms of traffic and features, but we have others still competitive enough. Remitano, Coincola, Kucoin, are other options reliable enough for all your cryptocurrency activities. As a crypto trader you don't have to rely upon one exchange for all your cryptocurrency activities, you should be versatile, utilize other options and leverage your trading experience. I have accounts in over 15 exchanges, at times too, I use this exchanges for arbitrage opportunities and they bring unexpected profit to me and supplement other earnings. But when it comes to the best in terms of user-friendly, and less trading charges, I have to give it to binance exchange. Binance have made trading fee almost zero for users who passes through KYC verification. I enjoy zero trading fees via spot and enjoying it since I'm not charge for coin conversions and future, margin trading fees.

I don't really know much about other exchanges because I have not use them , so I can't give accurate comparison between them and the binance exchanges . I used binance most of the time to buy my favourite crypto-currency and that is the one I've been using for a long period of time and I don't even have any intention of changing it in the future except their terms and condition is not suitable to me anymore..

I believe it is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges because according to one of my research I have done about the binance exchanges I have come to find out that so many people are using it more than other platforms...

I don't really know about this statistic currently because binance has limited people from United States and other countries from accessing its platforms and services. I can't really tell currently about it .

Besides Binance, I find CapitalWallet, Kucoin and Kraken to be safe and secure platforms for buying cryptocurrencies.

I have also heard a lot about binance , but I do not know if it is possible to transfer the balance in the account to bank account. Has anyone transferred the balance in their binance account to their bank account. There is some controversy about partnership of binance and wazirx. A large number of websites are only paying in crypto, so before using these websites, online workers should make sure that they can access the funds. Express Crypto shut down suddenly and many investors lost their money, so online workers should be careful.

Compared to some platforms it is cheapest but compared to others platforms it is more expensive it depends on platform you are using. For example Payeer is cheaper or WebMoney for term of purchase BCH or LTC than Binance one.

One thing that Binance has that has made it great is it's CEO, CZ. He is credited with making Binance the success it is today.

Binance is easy to use, both the website, and the application. The application also has a lite mode for noobs to avoid overwhelming them. These days, you can trade both Bitcoin and Ethereum on Binance for 0 fees. For other coin pairs, the charge per transaction is lower and it gets even less if you pay it using BNB.

Another thing is that Binance has been known to only list good projects. This any coin listed here pumps and makes a decent return for those holding it. People will buy coins on other exchanges once there's rumors that Binance will list it.

For me though, the best service I enjoy is the p2p transactions. Since the Nigerian government restricted banks from facilitating cryptocurrency related transactions, using p2p has been the only way to easily cash out to fiat. Binance has good customer service for this and a large number of vendors and sellers to choose from.

Personally, I would purchase crypto on low trading fees CEX and transfer it to a cold wallet. So if anything happens on the exchanges it won't affect my assets.